Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

www.HairPerfexion.com

I really liked this app, it's best if you are using this app by itself. I tried to use this app with another app and both wouldn't work together. it was then explained that only one app can be used to control the checkout process at a time. Well that's unfortunate, I would prefer to be able 2 use 2 apps at a time when it comes down to the check out process. I wanted my customers to be able to choose their customized options with this app, yet still be in a vip program with their own rewards from another app and I couldn't do both. if they can figure out how I can do both, I would gladly pay monthly again for both apps.

January 26, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't fit your needs. For our price add-ons feature to work it needs to take over the checkout process. Other apps like the one you have also need to take over the checkout process and that's why they aren't compatible. Sorry about that.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Jon
Relentless Apps

GUNDA LONDON

Really fast response and quick fix. I had trouble with add on prices in my website. Jon was really helpful. He arranged me with hi team developer and fixed the issue before 12 hours. Really satisfied with the app.

Edible Piñatas

This app is a life-saver for my business and helps me differentiate from my local competitors. The customization options are limitless, and I especially love the add-on prices and conditional logic, as it is a necessary function for my website. The duplicate function is also a great feature that allows you to easily apply the same customization choices to multiple products, which saves a lot of time. Not only does the app look clean on my site, but it has also limited some of the need for communication between myself and the customer. I would highly recommend and honestly believe that the upgraded plan is absolutely worth the price.

KAF Home

My team and I love this app. It fulfills all of our needs-product variants especially. The Best Custom Product Options team is so quick to respond and very helpful with any questions we have.

Patousserie Prints

I used the app in order to customize further the products in my store and it works flawlessly. Great support also whenever i needed it! Recommended

Desi's Designs & Kreations

I literally just downloaded this app to see if I can get some more options for my customers to choose from when it comes to selecting things for personalization and custom items. I am IN LOVE with this app!! It was soooo easy to use. The only downfall is, they do not help with inventory. Other than that, THIS APP IS AMAZING!!!!

Lifters Wear

This app just optimized our product page a lot and the support even helped to integrate it the right way so thumbs up:)

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund.

We also updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged. That's how our previous system worked, giving a 14 day trial from the first day you installed.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Jon
Relentless Apps

The Forever Rose Demo

This app works great for what we need and the tech support under a TRIAL period no less has been amazing. They are even working on being able to use 2 options at the same time which will be terrific i.e. a checkbox with text and an image. I am happy to recommend this app/product and look forward to using it on our new site!

Sandstone Avenue

We use this app for a number of our items that require customization. It works great and the developer has also been helpful in setting up some coding in our confirmation emails.