Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

custom product, color swatches, unlimited product options

Fernweeh

Everything is very fast and clear. Very attentive guys. The deadline for fulfilling my request is, on average, a day. thanks for the help

PEP'S BURGER

We had some problems with the installation, but Martin and Jon quickly fixed the problem. Great support! Recommended

Destination Pineapple

App is ok. It is not integrated into Shopify in a nice way for buyer experience. The variants look horrible in the cart the way they are not integrated into the product.
In addition, the app removed the free button for discount options in the cart so that you have to buy another app to add it back in. They apparently left that out of the documentation when you buy their app so that you are forced to buy another app.

December 6, 2021

Hi Anne, I am sorry you had issues with our app. I sent you an email to get more information and understand this.

Please email me back and we can fix this.

Martin
Relentless Apps.

Cramer's Custom Creations

Works great for my business. We have a lot of personalized items and this app has been invaluable. When I had a small problem the support team responded quickly to resolve my issue.

Alles auf Anfang

Ich bin sehr glücklich, über diese App gestolpert zu sein! Sie ist einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen, man erhält über die Hilfefunktionen viele leichtverständliche Anpassungsprozesse und direkte Codierungen mit Bildanleitungen - und sollte man alleine einmal nicht weiterkommen, hilft der Support wahnsinnig schnell und sehr kompetent. Ich hatte erst gerade den Fall, dass meine Performance -insbesondere das Überdecken der Shopify-Buttons nicht so reibungslos bei mir funktioniert hat: kurzer Emailaustausch mit den Jungs und schon läuft es viel flüssiger! Nur zu empfehlen! **************************************************************************** I am very happy to have stumbled across this app! It's easy and intuitive to use, you get a lot of easy-to-understand customization processes and direct coding with picture instructions via the help functions - and if you get stuck on your own, the support is insanely fast and very competent. I just had the case that my performance -in particular the covering of the Shopify buttons did not work so smoothly: short email exchange with the guys and it runs much smoother! Only to recommend!

December 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. I have spent a lot of time on the Knowledge Base to help customers use the app or fix any issue that comes up.

When that doesn't work our support is always there to help.

Jon
Relentless

Timber Mountain Custom WoodWorking

After trying 4 different apps, I 100% recommend this one. The app has a great user friendly design and it is very very easy to use. Totally worth it.

Pirri

A special thanks for Jon and Martin for their continued support on our website. The app works extremely well and the support is amazing. I would recommend this app for all shops looking for a professional variant option. Cheers from the Netherlands

BabyCraftsUK

We have been using this ap for some time now to give our customers more options that the basic amount you can put on Shopify. This app is very simple to use and gives great options to let our customers really tell us what they want. As a business that specialises in Personalised Clothing this is definitely a greag app to have. I've also recently had to reach out for support from the developer's in order to make the personalisation options appear on my confirmation emails and this was resolved extremely quickly so the customer service wins five stars from me. What more can I say, if you need to give more options on your website like we did or the options for customers to input their personalisation without having to re-write all you codes (personally I don't have a clue) then this is definitely the app you need.

snowgps

Really good app and really good customer service behind it. Highly recommend to a friend. I am now hitting the 100 character limit thank you shopify.

STRIPE LED™ - Official Website

I had a tracking problem with the Tik Tok pixel, because of the application I was getting 0 add to cart. I contacted the developers and they fixed the problem. A very big thank you to them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72