Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

Subguards Ltd

This app was perfect for me as I needed the option to add names to products in different colors. The supports was also very fast and they swiftly sorted anything I couldn't figure out myself.

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a great options app. Very simple and straightforward. The only problem is, it didn't play well with our theme. Apparently, there's a known glitch with this app on some themes. Here's what occurs... The price for an option will display correctly on the product page, but then the price will zero out as soon as the item gets added to the cart. The developer sent me some code to add to our store (much appreciated), but it failed to sort out the problem. Sadly I can't use this app in its current state.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our app. I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you.

With hundreds of themes and thousands of apps there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

I emailed you back to try and fix this issue but I never heard back from you.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon
Relentless Apps

Vanderbilt Business Store

I've used this app on several stores now, and it's the best. I contacted support for one store and support got back to me right away with the correct answer. Highly recommend.

kingskase

application is sensational, the service is of excellent quality, I recommend it to everyone, it makes all the difference in your store

BRETT LAUREN

I definitely like the app and think it's a big help, though I'd really like the option to change swatch/image sizes for each product...hint hint. The customer service has been great and to me, that is as valuable as the product functionality. I also signed up for their Size Chart app and am very happy with it!

November 18, 2020

Hi Brett you are able to do this with code :)

Yourtify

Working pretty easily with the different options per product. Staff is very responsive, good experience overall.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help and improve your experience with our app.

- Jon
Relenteless Apps

Smile Drinkware USA

This app is a breeze to set up!!! OMG...I've been through a lot trying so many others. The layout is nice...the spacing is nice...it's so easy to learn. I had to change my whole website with over 400 products needing these options and it truly was such an easy process! They have reached out to me a couple of times to see how I'm doing and if I'm happy with their app, and I am SO happy with their app!! Yay!!! It's such a relief to not have to have yet another steep learning curve just to accomplish adding options.

DaBundleBoyZ

Great help form the best custom product team ! They were able to get back to me really fast and help set me up for success for my website. DaBundleBoyZ

MintandJolie

Love this plug-in, it's very easy to use and easy to tailor for each product. It matches my requirements perfectly. I don't have any other comment so far!

mforia.com

Great app works well and when I changed my theme and needed help they went ahead and helped me within a few minutes