Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

product variant options, infinite option, color swatch, upload

Aboutstars

the app works very well, if you have any problems you can contact the support team, which is also very helpful

grandpa jack's

Tried others but this one is very easy to use. Happy I found this app. Support is a big deal. I give it 5 stars

Fluffy Partner

This is a very useful and powerful app. The Conditional logic feature is perhaps what makes this my preferred app for Print-on-Demand item listings. Also the Image Swatches feature is amazing! I ran into an issue and requested assistance and got a reply almost immediately! After some back and forth, my issue was resolved within 2 days. Incredible service! Definitely recommend!

EtchTastic

Purchased the app for the typical reasons. What isn't typical is the expert support from Jon and Martin. They went out of their way to fix any issues, Even the ones that were due completely to my stupidity. These guys are absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend them and their products enough!

Nancy HomeStore

This is a really good app which fits my requirements. On top it, price is pretty competitive which makes it a lucrative deal. I had an issue theme compatibility with this plugin and it was resolved pretty quickly. Kudos to the team.

Subguards Ltd

This app was perfect for me as I needed the option to add names to products in different colors. The supports was also very fast and they swiftly sorted anything I couldn't figure out myself.

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a great options app. Very simple and straightforward. The only problem is, it didn't play well with our theme. Apparently, there's a known glitch with this app on some themes. Here's what occurs... The price for an option will display correctly on the product page, but then the price will zero out as soon as the item gets added to the cart. The developer sent me some code to add to our store (much appreciated), but it failed to sort out the problem. Sadly I can't use this app in its current state.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our app. I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you.

With hundreds of themes and thousands of apps there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

I emailed you back to try and fix this issue but I never heard back from you.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon
Relentless Apps

Vanderbilt Business Store

I've used this app on several stores now, and it's the best. I contacted support for one store and support got back to me right away with the correct answer. Highly recommend.

kingskase

application is sensational, the service is of excellent quality, I recommend it to everyone, it makes all the difference in your store

BRETT LAUREN

I definitely like the app and think it's a big help, though I'd really like the option to change swatch/image sizes for each product...hint hint. The customer service has been great and to me, that is as valuable as the product functionality. I also signed up for their Size Chart app and am very happy with it!

November 18, 2020

Hi Brett you are able to do this with code :)