Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, upload, field

Casanova Popart : Décoration murale / Art & Lifestyle

Such a loss of time, prices are disappearing over time. Full of bugs, can't refresh without loosing all the work. If I could put 0 stars I would've ! Stay away from this app

January 12, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't work for you. We tried to contact you but we never heard back.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away and fix any issues with our app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Jon
Contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

Dance Glam Dancewear

This is the BEST app for custom options! Super easy to use. I just love it! I was able to add 7 more options to my product page to make my product completely custom. Also, customer service is amazing. They fixed a small glitch within just an hour. Thanks again!!

Mama Mia's Livonia

Just went live with our restaurant and ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. 2 out of the first 8 orders randomly did not charge for the add on items. The add on item added to the order (text) and displayed to the customer, however did not actually charge. Going to have to scrap this app and hundreds of hours of time creating our variants for hundreds of food items. Very disappointed and have been paying for this app during development. No testing yielded this, and we are using the app in the most off-the-shelf intention. Reading other reviews this has been a known issue since June 2020.

January 4, 2021

I'm sorry you ran into issues with our app.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us at contact@relentlessapps.com we can get this fixed.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service. Usually the problem is something as simple as a setting that needs to be changed or another app or theme that is causing compatibility issues.

So far, we helped over 12000 store owners add beautiful intuitive product options to their shops. over 400 five star reviews will testify to that.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Jon
contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

Shake a Tail Feather Pet Shirts

Die App macht exakt, was sie verspricht. Produkte sind so besonders einfach und zuverlässig zu personalisieren. Klasse App!

99Jersey

Thanks for the support from this app sellers.
Took them a bit time but they come with the results! !

January 5, 2021

Hi Barak. We have answered all your questions and helped you with everything you asked for.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please let us know.

- Martin and Jon
Relentless Apps

Slightly Dog Obsessed

I use this app since I create customized products based on images uploaded by customers. I was having an issue with the features not playing nicely with my shop's theme, but their support team fixed it in just a few days. The service is terrific and it's the easiest app I've tried (and I've tried about 3 or 4) to allow customers to upload images, choose variants, etc. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Persomized

This App is really good. Even if you have a problem the support Team will always help you and really fast.

Custom Create

We are currently using this wonderful APP on two Shopify sites ... it is one of our favourites so far and we expect to be adding it to all of shopping cart client sites in 2021. Great service and support from the guys too!

MudLOVE

Best Custom Product Options has been a really great addition to the store. Not only are the virtual options exactly what we needed, the team behind the app is awesome! Martin was incredibly helpful as we needed help showing the virtual variant through Shopify's Order Printer. Even though it was a holiday weekend, Martin updated the template in a completely appropriate time frame. Thanks, Martin!

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

Ok perfect job thank you for all no problem i delete bad comment you did all good like i wanted i recommended your app