Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatch, infinite options, upload

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund.

We also updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged. That's how our previous system worked, giving a 14 day trial from the first day you installed.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Casanova Popart : Décoration murale / Art & Lifestyle

Such a loss of time, prices are disappearing over time. Full of bugs, can't refresh without loosing all the work. If I could put 0 stars I would've ! Stay away from this app

January 12, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't work for you. We tried to contact you but we never heard back.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away and fix any issues with our app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Mama Mia's Livonia

Just went live with our restaurant and ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. 2 out of the first 8 orders randomly did not charge for the add on items. The add on item added to the order (text) and displayed to the customer, however did not actually charge. Going to have to scrap this app and hundreds of hours of time creating our variants for hundreds of food items. Very disappointed and have been paying for this app during development. No testing yielded this, and we are using the app in the most off-the-shelf intention. Reading other reviews this has been a known issue since June 2020.

January 4, 2021

Hi Katerina, we fixed the issues you had with the app. Some themes need settings or code to be changed to get everything working together.

I also refunded you all your charges of the app while you where developing your store.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

99Jersey

App wont work. In addition to what they charge, they will send you an email forcing you to take 1 more paid app so the actual price they charge will actual charge. What is this scam?? How does Shopify even allow that?

January 5, 2021

Hi Barak. Despite your negative review, it looks like you liked our app enough to be using it months later :)

We tried our best to help you by adding product options for you, answering all your emails, giving you an extended free trial, and giving you a discount to offset the price of KartDiscount.

We don't force anyone to install another paid app. Our app uses draft orders to collect our price add-ons and at the moment Shopify hasn't made this compatible with discount codes. You will need to add another app to get discount codes working with our price add-ons.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please let us know.

- Martin and Jon

reynarose

messed up with my theme. my add to cart button can not work at all after i use this app. wasted thousands of fb ad fee. i am writting this down to remind my self so that i don't come back again.

December 9, 2020

I'm sorry our app didn't work properly for you.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we would be happy to get this fixed.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

ModdedBody

Normally I think this is the best product options app but it has one huge flaw (at least on my store). When you create the virtual product options and a customer uses them there will be no discount box shown at the check out. I have tried so many things to fix that until I realized it's caused by this app. I use Product Options by Bold now and it's working. Until this is fixed I unfortunately can't use your app although I think it's the best out there. :(

September 23, 2020

Discount codes will still work with our app. I sent you an email for the solution to get them working with our price add-ons.

Please email me back.

AGNA | Connecting Laundries and People

Their support is terrible. They said we can do it to the question I asked first and then they said they got it wrong. Now I ask one question and they give me another answer.

August 28, 2020

Sorry for the confusion, we didn't understand the problem you were asking about. Something was lost in translation.

When I looked into our emails we always replied within a few hours.

We sent you another email and are waiting to hear back from you to fix the issues.

Please email us back and we'll get this fixed for you :)

Martin

Tock Store

The app work well with Chrome, but I can not open it with Safari on my Macbook. Please fix it, I want to use this app

August 16, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. We fixed this issue and users on Safari and Macbook are you are able to log into the app with these now.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

The Sleek Hound

So many problems with this app.

Firstly, options are difficult to organise. Once you add an option e.g. size to Tshirt A, you can duplicate it to Tshirt B easily. But if you suddenly forgot to add the colour option on Tshirt A, duplicating Tshirt A to B will replace all of Tshirt B's unique options, different from Tshirt A. This was extremely annoying as I could not duplicate only one option.

You must pay for an external app to have discount code box enabled. If you don't, there's no discount box.

I ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. I lost money from that and the customer service said they tried their best but could not figure out why my orders would randomly be placed without price add-ons. This is the absolute worst, it happened twice, out of 10 orders and that's enough to make me delete this app.

Customer service was not replied in the nicest manner. I've had better support from another app I found that is better than this for much cheaper, where they could show me screenshots and videos of how to change something.

Don't waste your hours adding all the options and then having your website close down for a week to figure out the problem.

Pros: I like all the options and the look, especially with the instructions type option where I can add a photo to help shoppers understand the option better.

Could be better, honestly.

July 30, 2020

I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you Shirley.

With hundreds of themes and thousands of apps there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

We realize that the duplicate tool doesn't fit every users needs and are creating something that will. We are already working on a better system to control product options for multiple products, and collections.

Thank you for your kind words about how the app looks. As a web designer for many years I am proud of the look and usability of the app.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon

CARTOONSIFY

was supposed to get refunded and then they never replied

it did not work like it was supposed to do

July 18, 2020

Pleurat​, I had Shopify email you with the details about your refund.

Here is the email from Shopify: "We are sending this email to formally let you know that the refund from the developer of your app which is relentless has been successfully processed. This is amounting to $8.99. The refund was made back to the original method of payment. You will see this reflected on your financial statement in a few business days, usually three to five days depending on how quickly your payment provider processes the refund."

If you didn't get the refund please email us back so we can contact Shopify to take care of this.

I didn't get any emails about our app not working properly. If you need any help with the app send us an email and we will be happy to help.

- Martin