Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches, upload pod

Claire Lyn Creations & Apparel

I couldn't have successfully created my website without this app. It met every expectation I had for working with repetitive variants. When creating the same options for multiple products but different products having multiple variants, it makes it alot easier to click and duplicate. Customer service is fast and friendly.

Huisdierhanger

Had an issue where the virtual option did not work with my theme. I reached out to them and they immediately answered and deployed an update to their app that resolved the issue at once. Great and professional work by both Jon and Martin. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone that needs an upload feature for their store.

Poetry Gifts

New to this app and had some questions pertaining to my new shopify site. They were very quick to answer my questions (even a couple that didn't pertain to their app). Very happy with their response.

DCatala.Shop

Excelent app, i tried a lot of different apps, but this one is by far the best, plus the support is amazing, solved an issue i had in matter of minutes, really recommend this app!

The Sleek Hound

So many problems with this app.

Firstly, options are difficult to organise. Once you add an option e.g. size to Tshirt A, you can duplicate it to Tshirt B easily. But if you suddenly forgot to add the colour option on Tshirt A, duplicating Tshirt A to B will replace all of Tshirt B's unique options, different from Tshirt A. This was extremely annoying as I could not duplicate only one option.

You must pay for an external app to have discount code box enabled. If you don't, there's no discount box.

I ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. I lost money from that and the customer service said they tried their best but could not figure out why my orders would randomly be placed without price add-ons. This is the absolute worst, it happened twice, out of 10 orders and that's enough to make me delete this app.

Customer service was not replied in the nicest manner. I've had better support from another app I found that is better than this for much cheaper, where they could show me screenshots and videos of how to change something.

Don't waste your hours adding all the options and then having your website close down for a week to figure out the problem.

Pros: I like all the options and the look, especially with the instructions type option where I can add a photo to help shoppers understand the option better.

Could be better, honestly.

July 30, 2020

I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you Shirley.

With hundreds of apps and thousands of themes there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

We realize that the duplicate tool doesn't fit every users needs and are creating something that will. We are already working on a better system to control product options for multiple products, and collections.

Thank you for your kind words about how the app looks. As a web designer for many years I am proud of the look and usability of the app.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon
Relentless Apps

CARTOONSIFY

was supposed to get refunded and then they never replied

it did not work like it was supposed to do

July 18, 2020

Pleurat​, I had Shopify email you with the details about your refund.

"We are sending this email to formally let you know that the refund from the developer of your app which is relentless has been successfully processed. This is amounting to $8.99. The refund was made back to the original method of payment. You will see this reflected on your financial statement in a few business days, usually three to five days depending on how quickly your payment provider processes the refund."

If you didn't get the refund please email us back so we can contact Shopify to take care of this.

I didn't get any emails about our app not working properly. If you need any help with the app send us and email and we will help you out.

- Martin

PC Build and parts

App is good, but base level doesnt allow you to add prices to options like other apps do for less money, the option to add prices brings it to $10 less than my entire shopify subscription fee for my business, not great value

Lucía Rodríguez Atelier

A very useful and easy app and a very good service. Any issue or doubt get solved very quickly. Highly recommend it! :)

DIVINE OUTLINE

The best option app I have ever use! Easy to use and team quick response really helps me a lot! Love it!

Cheap Bobbleheads

They are really a great team, very hard-working, and are willing to help their customers. BCPO and relentless app will become the best Apps in Shopify store in the future!