Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatch, infinite options, upload

SHAPE™

It looks great, but there are two major issues caused by the app. First, you need to to add some custom code to liquid file in Shopify in order you want to track FB "AddToCart" events. Second, I had some issues with product options, All my variants appeared as "sold out". Even if I don't track my inventory. I didn't change anything and today it's works fine again.

EDIT: It would have been great, if you contact all users about issues with your app. All products on my website were wrongly shown as "sold out". In my case, I lost about $1000 that day, because my customers didn't buy from my store.

About the pixel issue. I'm using standard Debut theme. I would expect at least all Shopify standard themes to be supported.

June 13, 2020

We upgraded our app so FB pixel will work automatically work with all themes.

We have helped you with everything you have asked for. If there is anything else we can do let me know.

- Martin

animoART

very dissapointing app.... after lots and lots of hours confugurating after view weeks not working well. shows no more option pictures. Lost of money... so sad.

June 22, 2020

We tried to email you about this issue but we never heard back.

Since everything was working fine before, your comments make me believe it was another app that you installed causing the issues.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

- Jon

Omy Laboratoires

Wost service I never had. You ask for help and they tell you that they don't have the time to help you and that they prefer to answer basic questions. I don't suggest you to work with them. Really disappointed.

May 18, 2020

We have sent you a few emails and haven't heard back from you.

When I checked we always responded to your emails within a few hours.

I would appreciate it if could email us back and let us know what else we can do to help you.

Thank you.

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

The application stopped my pixel from tracking the data from adding it to the cart and once the trial period was over it made my site crash for a whole day displaying twice the base price. The promotional price was reversed with my base price a problem that made me lose a lot of money. I'm disappointed because the application worked well at the beginning. The after sales service is not user friendly.

March 18, 2020

Hi Kevin, I responded to you an hour after you sent your email with information on how to fix the pixel issue. I never heard back from you.

You never emailed us about the issues mentioned and never gave us a chance to fix this.

Update: You will be happy to know we upgraded the app so FB pixel works on all themes now.

- Jon
Relenteless Apps

Marcani

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
the app is now having access to order and customer details which they previous never asked.
Giving your customer data to a third party app which doesn't need it to function can be harmful for your business

June 25, 2019

We updated our permissions so we can create price add-ons. These permissions allow our app to create draft orders.

If you look at similar product option apps you will see that they require the same permissions.

I understand it might be scary to give permissions to a third party app but they are necessary for our new price add-ons feature to work. I hope you understand.

Martin & Jon

Dolls Universe

I have encountered a lot of problems using this application. The variants displayed on my site are not the same as those on the application.

So I lost a lot of time because I had to start over every time until it was the right variants on my site. A few days later, the images were again not the right ones, it is a lack of professionalism towards my customers.

When I contact the support to understand why I am having this problem, no answer... I do not recommend

June 17, 2019

I'm sorry you ran into issues with our app.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we can get this fixed.

We will be happy to set up the app for and fix any issues you have.

Jon

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

No facility for these custom options to change the pricing from what i can see? Unfortunately I couldn't recommend it for this reason alone

March 4, 2019

You will be happy to know that we updated our app to include this feature.

You are now able to add price add-ons to all your product options, and values.

Email us back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Princelessus

All my produts did not tracked inventory, and this one does???

And, replace my text in add to cart "Añadir" to Add to cart in english.

I just wanted the buttons, nothing else!!!! Can you fix it????? URGENT

March 4, 2019

Hi we fixed your problem :)

We also have code to translate all the words of our app to any language you want.

1 3 Next