Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, upload, field

Peach Avocado

+ Easy to add stuff to product page

- Doesn't work with express checkouts, including;
PayPal. Google Pay. Apple Pay, etc.

- I tested and had 6 orders with this product, only 1 actually charged for the add ons.

- Admin area a bit ugly, not properly coded in Polaris with React etc

October 21, 2019

Hi Ricky. We are sorry but the express checkout buttons aren't compatible with price add-ons. We would love it Shopify would make this compatible with our app, and similar apps, but we are working with the limitations given.

We edited some code to remove those buttons on the cart page if a user has price add-ons so you don't run into this problem again.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

todolentes.cl

The app suits perfectly to what I was looking fot. However, the best of all was the support team. Thanks a lot.

Mino Dance

After trying a few different apps that didn't meet our needs, we were so happy to discover 'Best Custom Product Options'. The team helped us manually install the app on our custom theme. The app works perfectly - we can customise the appearance of the colour swatches and variants for our products.
The only suggestion I would add, is the ability to display both colour swatches and image swatches on one product - this update would be perfect!
Other than this we love it, thanks guys!

The Yarn Room

I use this app in my two websites to show swatches. They were able to help me show inventory quantities as well. They were helpful and attentive. Thank you

MeowLoverClub

Awesome app and brilliant customer support! My request and questions were addressed and solved in a very timely matter.

Porcupine Stickers

This app is great for my color swatches. I offer over 60 colors and this is the only app I could find to sell my products the way that I wanted. I had a couple issues setting the app up but all the problems I had (my own fault) were dealt with by support quickly. I haven't even cracked the surface of what this app can do yet. Good stuff. Thanks for the help Jon!

Lumison Lighting Design

Not only is this a fantastic app but the support from Martin has been outstanding. He always replies to any questions very quickly and he has very kindly done a few customisations for us. Would highly recommend - you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Martin

Cosmare.com

this app is great, very simple and easy to use and apply and the support is very kind and helpful.

Pets Desired

Great app, very easy to use! Support was very helpful and answered all my questions in a very timely manner!

WAR PAINT

Great app. Support helped us get it operational with a new theme. Works well and support was fast!