Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, custom variant options, color swatch, upload

Greater Moncton SPCA Store

Best Custom Product Options allows us to create custom virtual options for our Shopify products to better serve our customers.

LUNAlovedolls

Awesome app, works really well, the team behind it is always willing to go the extra mile to help you! Totally recommended!!

Cartooned

I use this app for my product options. I am very happy with the options and can recommend this app to everyone that needs custom product options! The setup is very intuitiv and easy. The support is also very good, they could help me with every issue and questions I had. Overall very good experience.

Parker Hamilton

This is a fantastic app, especially the conditional logic function which was my main requirement, met all my needs. And the support is excellent. I would highly recommend it.
Mark

Protective Pet Solutions

This app is exactly what we need to capture additional customer product options. It's intuitive and easy to set up. Jon from customer service has been very responsive and helpful! Highly Recommend!

Relatable Basic

This app has helped our store in creating our custom options for our products and their customer service is EXCELLENT!!! Super happy to have them as one of our apps :))

FunkyChimp

Support for this app is terrible and they have an incredibly long response time. There's a major issue that's hurting my sales and they can take up to 4 days to reply.

February 3, 2021

Hi Boruch. We fixed all the issues you had with our app. There were issues with your third party app pagefly that we needed to fix.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Martin
Relentless Apps

CastleRock Communities

Awesome app, it works great and does exactly as it offers. Limitless customization options, the Add-on prices, and conditional logic features are lifesavers, and the duplicate option makes it so easy and fast to apply the same customization options to many products.
I have needed support a couple of times to tailor it to my specific needs and the developer has been there to help in a timely manner. Greate Customer Support! Highly recommended! :)

www.HairPerfexion.com

I really liked this app, it's best if you are using this app by itself. I tried to use this app with another app and both wouldn't work together. it was then explained that only one app can be used to control the checkout process at a time. Well that's unfortunate, I would prefer to be able 2 use 2 apps at a time when it comes down to the check out process. I wanted my customers to be able to choose their customized options with this app, yet still be in a vip program with their own rewards from another app and I couldn't do both. if they can figure out how I can do both, I would gladly pay monthly again for both apps.

January 26, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't fit your needs. For our price add-ons feature to work it needs to take over the checkout process. Other apps like the one you have also need to take over the checkout process and that's why they aren't compatible. Sorry about that.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Jon
Relentless Apps

GUNDA LONDON

Really fast response and quick fix. I had trouble with add on prices in my website. Jon was really helpful. He arranged me with hi team developer and fixed the issue before 12 hours. Really satisfied with the app.