Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches, upload pod

Lucía Rodríguez Atelier

A very useful and easy app and a very good service. Any issue or doubt get solved very quickly. Highly recommend it! :)

DIVINE OUTLINE

The best option app I have ever use! Easy to use and team quick response really helps me a lot! Love it!

Cheap Bobbleheads

They are really a great team, very hard-working, and are willing to help their customers. BCPO and relentless app will become the best Apps in Shopify store in the future!

Dog Paw Lovers

Perfect if you want to sell customizable products, this app will allow your customer to upload images or custom text, very easy to, I really recommend.

Print-my-Liebling

Awesome app! Has a great variety of options and really improves your store. Their support is fantastic as well. Highly recommended and will be my first choice in the future.

Maravilla Goods

I offer custom products on my shop and need customers to write what they need on the product. Tried many apps and this one was the one that worked best. The design was clean which I liked and the support was quick and helpful.

Vee Izzy

Single handedly changed the game on my website. I can now add image AND color swatches to any item. This app has really helped me make different options for my custom clothing. The team is very nice and responds fast. Only regret is not trying it sooner.

De Castilla

This app is service to customers and its technical support is a fraud, I do not understand why shopify accepts to have and promote this app that after working with it and finding a technical problem their response is to change the app we can not do anything
Really bad application and unprofessional technical service

July 11, 2020

In your last email you said

"Thank you! It is fixed.
We still have a hope that Shopify somehow fix bugs "

I wish we had the power to fix the issues created by draft orders and Shopify but it is out of our control. It seems like it would be an easy fix for Shopify to add the cart link in the checkout but we have to wait for them to fix this.

There are other product options apps that don't use draft orders that might be a better fit for your company. Every app has their limitations and I hope you find a solution that fits your needs.

If you have a moment please update your review and your experience with us.

- Jon
Relentless Apps

Adeline's Closet Boutique Clothing

I added the app to help with providing my customers a more efficient shopping experience by noting what styles are sold out. There was a minor glitch when I added it but the developers fixed it quickly. I would recommend this app.

neck illusions

Great program. I had a small hiccup with the add a price but they fixed it right away. very helpful..