Variant Option Product Options

custom product personalize product variant,color swatch,upload

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Variant Option Product Options Shopify App

double-g-storefront

I used this app for my website and I really liked it. The plans are also affordable Highly recommended.

FYXO

It works! There was a glitch with our new theme, but they fixed it promptly. Their service and products are great. We used their Best Fit app as well which we were Very happy with. Our new theme has a size chart option which is the only reason why we're not now. Excellent service and Products.

Foxes and Ravens

Use Variant Option Product Options by Best instead!
This app, by Relentless Apps, was the first one to do Image Swatches that I came across when I was first opening my shop, and I wish I never had added it. When I first got it, it was free, and I could use the Image Swatches for free as well, but eventually they decided to bump up their price to take advantage of fools like me who didn't have time to search for another app.
The interface is infuriating and difficult to use, it's very counter-intuitive, has almost no visuals at all, at least, it didn't up until the moment I uninstalled it on March 28, 2022. You have to scroll through huge columns of text, you cannot search for your items by collection or tag, the only way to do anything in the app is to know the exact names of your items. The "Duplicate" option is phrased in a confusing way, so you can't tell if you're selecting the item you wish to copy or the item you wish to copy TO, it doesn't always work, and you can barely tell if it's done anything or not. You have to search for the item AGAIN, by its full title, to then click on it, and see if the change was made.
I was able to accept all of these flaws because it was free. But for the last many months, without my really knowing, this app was costing me nearly $10 a month! Horrifying!
The other odd thing I noticed was the name would change every now and then, which I found strange, but didn't think anything of it. Now that I see it has the same name as another app, which has all of the same features FOR FREE, and guaranteed to always be free. My guess is that they changed the name, probably multiple times, to try to match this other app, to trick more hapless fools like me into getting it, and then charging them nearly $10 a month for an app that barely functions. tldr: Get the app by Best of the same name. You won't be disappointed.

March 28, 2022

It doesn't sound like you are talking about our app. We have only ever offered a free version for development stores. When you installed the app you selected a subscription plan and accepted the monthly charges. For the Basic Plan, it is $8.99. We have kept our prices the same since we built the app in 2017.

The free app you are talking about actually copied our app and functionality. The reason why it is free is they try to funnel you into their paid app that offers price add-ons and more features. They also copied our app name and the colors of our logo. It is a shame that Shopify lets companies completely copy your app but there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

For searching for the product you can easily find the product by searching the title or you can find your product in Shopify and then click our app from there to edit the product.

You can also use our global options to add color swatches, image swatches, or buttons to all of your products.

I am sorry the app didn't fit your needs. We are always working on improving our app and making it better for everyone.

I looked for any recent emails from you but I couldn't find any. We are always here to help with fast support.

If you want to give our app another try send us an email at contact@relentlessapps.com and we will make sure everything is working correctly for you.

DezLin

We have used this app to display a checkbox on our product pages and it has worked out very well so far. I was hesitant about the app at first because the support was listed as email only and most apps that have email as their only source of communication tend to take a long time (sometimes never at all) to respond. That is not the case with this app, I have had multiple issues arise over the last few weeks and every time I reach out to the support team via email, I am either responded to that day by noon or early in the morning the next day and the support team is very informative and always willing to help. I highly recommend this app to teams looking for the best variant app out there, know the shopify app store is in need of more for this category but this app is the best of the best on here for what it does.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for the review. The longest we take to answer an email is 12 hours (we have to sleep sometime). Usually, emails get answered within a few hours.

Thanks for using our app,

The Rotten Fruit Box

We really wanted to make the app work for us, but apparently, it has too many incompatibilities: the Paypal Express button and also not compatible with subscription apps. The developer replied very quickly to our emails but did not show much interest in trying to make things work.

March 22, 2022

Hi Tony, our app is compatible with subscription apps as long as you aren't using our price add-ons (which you aren't).

Unfortunately, Bold's Subscription app is deleting our data and also hides the Paypal Express Button on the Product Page and Cart when you have a subscription selected.

Bold would need to fix these issues on their end and we would be happy to assist them with any help they need.

An easier fix would be to install another subscription app like the one I mentioned in my email.

Prairie Dog Collar Co

I have tons of variants with my products since they are so highly customizable and this app was very helpful to make sure I could add all of my different options onto my listings. I needed help with getting the variants from the app to show up on confirmation e-mails and Jon got back to me very quickly with a solution!

Hi Doggi

Used this app for over a year, it's been very useful for my store :) They were helpful with any queries I had.

CRTDESIGNS

DOES NOT SUPPORT MY THEME AND NEVER GET SUPPORT AFTER 3 WEEKS OF ASKING HELP.... I DONT RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU ARE USING PREMIUM THEMES

HNC-HatWorks

Works fine. Support is prompt and professional. Overall, a positive experience so far. Highly recommend.

Sweeter Days

I have been using this app for just over a week and so far its been amazing. It allows me to showcase the different lollies and chocolates that we stock and makes it so much easier for my customers to select exactly what they want. I cannot wait to try out the other features that are available.

March 9, 2022

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you have been loving the app.