Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

Hellen's Sample Shop

Good app, fast and good support! I recommand. This is what I need for my shop. It's easy to use and configure.

Önling

This app has been a great help in showing the many products variants we have in a pretty and userfriendly way. We have products where customers can choose both size and color, and the function to use the variant images as small color swatches has truly improved our product presentation. I love that the app is easy to set up and that there many options to choose from as we have different products with different needs.
Support is friendly and helpful, has helped out with minor bugs and also been responsive to special requests.

InnoNature

We use this app to display multi packs. It works finde and they have a great support who helped us out multiple times.

SIMPLY CHIC WEDDING STORE

I really like the versatility of this app. If you need custom options for your products this app is for you! Support is also very responsive when a question or concern is brought up!

Fotello

Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar

I am just building my first shopify store and I decided to use this app. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the layout of it and how it makes my store look. Martin and Jon have helped me with any questions I have had, and helped me figure out why the app wasn't showing up when I changed themes. I hope in the future they can make an option to allow for price changes when a certain option is chosen, but other than that, it's the perfect app in my opinion. Highly recommend!

Mama & Bug

Very easy to use! I installed this so I could easily have multiple options for each product and it was by far the best app I found. Definitely worth every cent. Thank you!

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

No facility for these custom options to change the pricing from what i can see? Unfortunately I couldn't recommend it for this reason alone

March 4, 2019

You will be happy to know that we updated our app to include this feature.

You are now able to add price add-ons to all your product options, and values.

Email us back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Bargain Deals Only

Great app. Simple to use, lots of options and great customer service. I can't imagine my store without it anymore!

clicknbuyme

Great customer service!! Emailed them on Sunday and by Monday morning problem was solved. Very easy to use as well this app as well. Thanks!