Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

product variant options, infinite option, color swatch, upload

Fotello

Good app, fast and good support! I recommand. This is what I need for my shop. It's easy to use and configure.

Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar

I am just building my first shopify store and I decided to use this app. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the layout of it and how it makes my store look. Martin and Jon have helped me with any questions I have had, and helped me figure out why the app wasn't showing up when I changed themes. I hope in the future they can make an option to allow for price changes when a certain option is chosen, but other than that, it's the perfect app in my opinion. Highly recommend!

Mama & Bug

Very easy to use! I installed this so I could easily have multiple options for each product and it was by far the best app I found. Definitely worth every cent. Thank you!

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

No facility for these custom options to change the pricing from what i can see? Unfortunately I couldn't recommend it for this reason alone

March 4, 2019

You will be happy to know that we updated our app to include this feature.

You are now able to add price add-ons to all your product options, and values.

Email us back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Bargain Deals Only

Great app. Simple to use, lots of options and great customer service. I can't imagine my store without it anymore!

clicknbuyme

Great customer service!! Emailed them on Sunday and by Monday morning problem was solved. Very easy to use as well this app as well. Thanks!

Pirani Life

Works great. Better than the other product options. Also, really easy to install! Customer services seems to be pretty good too!

Graciafashion

I think this is the best if not only option for those who want direct integration with variants. It has image swatches, and buttons that show out of stock according to the inventory. However, I believe there can be improvements in setting up process. Duplication, although better than directly changing every single product, is still very slow if you have hundreds if not thousands of products, because you have to check every single product one at a time. There is no bulk processing (universal settings is relatively limited), no select all checkbox, and limited filter options like the name, vendor, and type (would like SKU, Availability in online store, and by Tag.)

All in all, I think app has a lot of potential. Since our industry is fast fashion, its only natural that we may be a little annoyed that we need to constantly look through hundreds of products to find the one product we just imported that we need to change the manual options. If you don't have the problem of having many products, don't need to use swatches, and/or need a way to show out of stock for variants, this app doesn't need to change. Otherwise, it is still very useful, but expect to do a lot of manual set up.

March 6, 2019

Hi you will be happy to know that we updated the app to include global options. You can set this up with buttons, image swatches, and color swatches.

If you want to duplicate more complicated settings we have a tool to easily duplicate your settings to other products.

Skies Pipe Smoke Co

Great app, I love it. High recommend for anyone who has a lot of product variants, not to mention, Martin is great.

Muctaschen

App does what i want, support helps fast! Great app!
We would recommend it.