Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatches, uploads, custom option

The Yarn Room

I use this app in my two websites to show swatches. They were able to help me show inventory quantities as well. They were helpful and attentive. Thank you

MeowLoverClub

Awesome app and brilliant customer support! My request and questions were addressed and solved in a very timely matter.

Porcupine Stickers

This app is great for my color swatches. I offer over 60 colors and this is the only app I could find to sell my products the way that I wanted. I had a couple issues setting the app up but all the problems I had (my own fault) were dealt with by support quickly. I haven't even cracked the surface of what this app can do yet. Good stuff. Thanks for the help Jon!

Lumison Lighting Design

Not only is this a fantastic app but the support from Martin has been outstanding. He always replies to any questions very quickly and he has very kindly done a few customisations for us. Would highly recommend - you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Martin

Cosmare.com

this app is great, very simple and easy to use and apply and the support is very kind and helpful.

Pets Desired

Great app, very easy to use! Support was very helpful and answered all my questions in a very timely manner!

WAR PAINT

Great app. Support helped us get it operational with a new theme. Works well and support was fast!

UpNorthCustomTumblers

Great for all my custom tumbler options and all the color options to choose and having my customers agree to our terms

Ruskerville

I really wanted to like this app. I really did but the premium plan has overall failed for me. Firstly, the order print page wasn't showing the values my customers were choosing. I contacted the Relentless team and they got back to me immediately, saying tech support would keep in touch within 4 days. It has been weeks and no one got in touch.

Secondly, I implemented several coupon codes for email subscribers and for various sales including free shipping. It's been a month and I thought it odd that no one was using these coupon codes. That is, until I realized my "Discount Code" field during checkout was completely missing. I looked it up and thought maybe I had to upgrade my account. Well, $70 later, nothing helped. I then did some testing and realized the main issue was this app. For some reason, when customers select variants with an upcharge, discount codes just simply don't work. Automatic discounts don't show a newly calculated subtotal and the discount code box on the checkout page is no longer displayed. The only way customers could add a discount code was if they chose options that didn't cost extra.

This app was great from the get-go but after using it for a month, I realize the serious limitations of the premium plan and will unfortunately, have to update my 400+ items for something else more viable and compatible. I think this app is excellent for shops that don't have any upcharges on their variants. The basic plan will work perfectly but if you're going for the premium $18.99 plan which lets you add pricing for your variants, I would recommend another app's premium plan like Product Customizer. It's $19.99 but works seamlessly with discounts which I really appreciate.

September 5, 2019

We have updated our app and we now offer a solution for discount codes on the cart page. You can test it on our demo page.

Our app is compatible with Shopifys free Order Printer App, if you add a few lines of code. Below is more info.

Geboortesnoepjes.nl

Very nice app and easy to use. Nice layout. Would be nice to add a tooltip for explanation. Quick response after questions by email. Great!