Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches, upload pod

ALELA-Shop

I'm so sorry, but I haven't received an email from you.
Thank you for the quick answer here.
I am now trying to send you an email again.

Thanks and have a nice day.

June 25, 2020

Hi Eduard, I keep on trying to email you and I don't think the emails are going through. Can you try emailing from a different email.

Please make sure to whitelist our emails and check if our emails went to spam. conatact@relentlessapps.com

I also got an email saying

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on vps24792.inmotionhosting.com."

I think you have an issue with your hosting company inmotion

- Jon

Mealthy

Amazing app but the most amazing part of it is the team behind it (Jon and Martin). They were really quick to help me with my issue and that means a lot to me. Thank you guys.

Printypop

We really like the app. It's easy to use and has alot of different functions. The support is great too and did a great job dealing with our problems :)

Superfy Me

I love this app. It is incredibly easy to use. You can change shopify buttons with ease as well as easily add virtual ones. Both have many options and logic conditions. I would highly highly recommend. The customer support is also incredible.

Riot Beauty

This product works like a charm and offers great features. Aside from that, their support team is one of the best I've experienced. They respond within minutes and take care of you inquiry with a quickness. I highly recommend this app if you're looking for a quality variant app and a reliable support team. 10-STARS if I can!

THANK YOU "Jon" for all your hard work, quick responses, and instant trust I felt towards your company as soon as we began our initial line of communication. You truly rock buddy!

Deanan Products Inc.

This app was one of the only apps we could find to display color swatch variants in a simple, clean format. The customer service was awesome and responsive. I highly recommend this app for anyone!

Wir drucken dein Auto

Perfect, best customer service ive ever encountered on Shopify. Will definetly use this App in other Shops!

BellaMau

An excellent App. The data upload works perfect. Changes to the shop programming are done immediately by the developer. Good Job, thanks

Daily Look

Heads up for optical/glasses related businesses!!

I would give this app 5+ stars! I was skeptical and worried about some of the reivews saying the service was bad BUT I was so impressed how quickly they responded to my inquiries! (Thank you Jon!!)

Although, there were few things in terms of functionality were limited to the exact product options I wanted (for OPTICAL OPTIONS - such as lens types and prescription etc) but overall I was able to make a decent outcome I had it in mind. *I'm sure they will continue to develop the app and it would be beyond perfect for any type of businesses!

Thus, I would still give them a genuine 5/5.

Kitchenhits

I don´t like the app - I love it! It´s just a small team behind the app but the answer extreme fast and they are very helpful :) And at the moment it´s the best app for options in the whole Shopify store, absolutely love it.