Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatches, uploads, custom option

Bargain Deals Only

Great app. Simple to use, lots of options and great customer service. I can't imagine my store without it anymore!

clicknbuyme

Great customer service!! Emailed them on Sunday and by Monday morning problem was solved. Very easy to use as well this app as well. Thanks!

Pirani Life

Works great. Better than the other product options. Also, really easy to install! Customer services seems to be pretty good too!

Graciafashion

I think this is the best if not only option for those who want direct integration with variants. It has image swatches, and buttons that show out of stock according to the inventory. However, I believe there can be improvements in setting up process. Duplication, although better than directly changing every single product, is still very slow if you have hundreds if not thousands of products, because you have to check every single product one at a time. There is no bulk processing (universal settings is relatively limited), no select all checkbox, and limited filter options like the name, vendor, and type (would like SKU, Availability in online store, and by Tag.)

All in all, I think app has a lot of potential. Since our industry is fast fashion, its only natural that we may be a little annoyed that we need to constantly look through hundreds of products to find the one product we just imported that we need to change the manual options. If you don't have the problem of having many products, don't need to use swatches, and/or need a way to show out of stock for variants, this app doesn't need to change. Otherwise, it is still very useful, but expect to do a lot of manual set up.

March 6, 2019

Hi you will be happy to know that we updated the app to include global options. You can set this up with buttons, image swatches, and color swatches.

If you want to duplicate more complicated settings we have a tool to easily duplicate your settings to other products.

Skies Pipe Smoke Co

Great app, I love it. High recommend for anyone who has a lot of product variants, not to mention, Martin is great.

Muctaschen

App does what i want, support helps fast! Great app!
We would recommend it.

Madoils

I had a few issues with this app at first - it wasn't functioning properly with a wholesale app that I was using. I uninstalled it, thinking that like many devs it would be impossible to reach these folks, and to my surprise and pleasure I was contacted almost immediately asking if they could help. I explained the problem and the dev fixed it almost immediately. Needless to say, I'm using this app now and wouldn't look anywhere else. Great app, great service!

Cromotime

Great support and very helpful app! You can choose many options according with your aesthetics!

Axiomboutique

Excellent service and a great App which I don't want to stop use.

I had a problem to select options in my shop, but this App fixed the issue. I also had another issue but contacted the support, but you guys took care of it directly and fixed the problem.

Also, a low monthly fee which is a big + when you start small and try to avoid BIG expenses.

Recommended!

Simple Beatiful Design

Great App! Works very well on my store (using the Debut theme) and the support team is amazing. Fast to respond and they always have a fix for your problems.