Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

product variant options, infinite option, color swatch, upload

My Blanket USA

The app does not work. I am trying to create a product but it appears crossed out. Not getting good service.

March 1, 2021

Hi Amar. It looked like you figured this out when I looked at your page.

Email me back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :)

- Jon
Relentless Apps

fansdiy

Awesome app! There's a subtotal price display issue in my shopify cart page,The problem was solved two days after I contacted the app's service.There are only two people in the team,realy admire that.

Neon and Light

Would recommend! I used this app to show all my variants in a customized way and it makes my site look way cooler. I received many compliments from customers who like the features. Also the support is really helpful, they fixed some coding for a custom theme I used and they reacted fast too. 5 stars, make sure to download this app :)

Hochzeitsspiele1

Tested most of the Variant Apps and decided in the end for this one. Great App and very helpfull support to set it up.

The Pie Piper

I really like this app. As soon as we had it up and running, we had customers using it. It's flexible, and looks great - easy to use. We had a small issue with the cart (because we have a customised one) and the team jumped in and sorted it fast. Thanks! Don't waste your time looking at others, just use this one.

B E M F E Y

STOP! If you read no other review read this one. Firstly amazing customer service. All of my issues have been immediately addressed with kindness, patience, and a willingness to help. It is clear that their customers are important to them. In addition to one on one help, they have an abundance of information provided in their knowledge base which makes customizing your product page super easy. It also looks polished and professional which is hard to do when you have many different options and variants as I do. Their back end and ability to copy settings to a different product is fantastic. There are so many options it truly is an amazing app. Now with that being said. I had a major issue with not being able to use discounts in my shop with this app. The solution given was confusing and did not seem valuable to me. After writing a review Jon reached out to me to see how they could help. After speaking with me, and Jon personally doing some investigation for me, I was able to use the Kart Discount (KD) app with no problem. There are a few things here that will make it more clear on what you are getting and why it is worth it and actually a good solution to the issue they addressed. Firstly you have 3 plans to choose from and they say "only for so and so plan" this does not mean you have to have that Shopify plan to use that tier just that if you do have that plan you cannot use a lower tier of the app. With the first KD tier ($4.90), you get the ability to add discounts again. A solution to the problem and a couple of extra perks along with it. With the second KD tier ($8.90), you have the option for automatic discounts, a few other perks, and the option to have stacked discounts added for a one-time setup fee of $28. This was an annoyance for me I will say. But let me say a bit of what they did for me. They put in a drop-down area when people hover over the cart button on the page. This area has both the ability to directly apply the coupon on a product page so they can see saving as they shop but also to add notes to the order. They also added the discount area on the cart page that was matching with my theme. This shows the discount code area, which discounts have been applied, how much savings, and the new total of the order. It also allows for people to remove coupons and add others. They personalize this to your theme which is why it takes 12-24 hours and costs a one-time fee. While it's not a perfect solution It is still MUCH cheaper than other apps out there. What Variant Options offers is diverse functionality, ease of use, and incredible customer service, for this they just can't be beaten. The discount issue almost made me delete the app but with Jon's help, I will be a lifelong user.

SARTORO

Solid product, we've been using for awhile. A lot of great customization options. The team is incredibly supportive. Highly recommend. I prefer this over Bold.

GoldMond

Fantastic App and great support! Martin and Jon answered all of my questions and fixed everything i asked for in a really short time. I can really recommend this app.

Taffytown

Brilliant app does exactly what I needed. Had a bit of trouble setting it up but spoke to Jon who replied super quick and sorted out my issue. Also very patient with me
Carol Taffytownuk

Personalised Medical

Fantastic app that gives all the functionality we need for our store to allow customers to personalise their products. Super easy to use and customise with swatches and product options. Highly Recommend!