Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, upload, field

Made In Amarillo ®

Among the applications of virtual variables, this is the best. I have tried all of them and the only one that is compatible in our case is this app. In several occasions we have needed the help of the technical support and they have always solved the problems. Thanks!

ModdedBody

Normally I think this is the best product options app but it has one huge flaw (at least on my store). When you create the virtual product options and a customer uses them there will be no discount box shown at the check out. I have tried so many things to fix that until I realized it's caused by this app. I use Product Options by Bold now and it's working. Until this is fixed I unfortunately can't use your app although I think it's the best out there. :(

September 23, 2020

Discount codes will still work with our app. I sent you an email for the solution to get them working with our price add-ons.

Please email me back at contact@relentlessapps.com

Jon
Relentless Apps

O'Neill Brothers Racing

Great app if you need more than 100 variants in your store. Even if you have less it's much easier to configure variants with this app and you can copy settings and not have to setup each item separately. Had a small display error and Jon/Martin resolved it extremely quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

Happily Rustic

I've only recently installed the app but I found it very easy to set up all the options. I needed help from the support team getting it set up on my website and they responded very quickly and got it all working. Very impressed with it so far.

Cosmic Cat Prints

So far the app is working brilliantly. I have a lot of variants in certain products (custom screen printed t-shirts) and Best Custom Product Options can handle it. And when I ran into problems on a Friday evening, the Martin and Jon fixed the problem by Saturday afternoon. Brilliant. Great job guys, keep up the good work!

My Cartoon Story

Really Good Features. good for multiple products option. Probably not the best for uploading picture features, but for dropdown, switch, a radial menu is really really good. You can do a lot of combinations!

Little House Rugs

The app is very helpful for my type of products. However, there was a glitch with how it worked with my website, but Jon and Martin were able to respond to the problem quickly and fixed it

Desert Girl Creations Boutique

By far the easiest app to operate! Switched from another app to this one and won't go anywhere else!!

Jako Ireland

Really happy with this APP and the customer service. We could not operate our website without the app as most of our Items are personally customised.
It works really well and any questions we have... are answered quickly and efficiently by the technical team. Highly recommend!!

Nick Broujos, MD JAKO Ireland.

Happy Creationz in a Box

I just want to say thank you to Jon and Martin. They were quick to fix the issue i had with the app. I downloaded about 5 similar apps, this app is the simplest, most user friendly app that i have encountered. You guys rock!