Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches, upload pod

SOKneady Bread Co.

Absolutely 5 Stars!!! Customer service is amazing. Had an issue with images on the Focal theme, but Jon and Martin resolved the issue in less than 14 hours. Commendable!

Very clean interface -- easy to use and the swatches look great!

AnkhGear

Could not be happier with this app and Relentless. Have used this app on a couple Shopify stores. Has worked great to improve the shopping experience. The couple times we had minor issues that we thought might be linked to BCPO, Relentless responded very quickly to address and correct the problem.

Mal mein Haustier

Great functionality, very easy interface. Customer service answers within minutes. Would definitely recommend!

June 6, 2020

Extensiones Kinasans

It's great - it does what it says it does and interface in both laptop and mobile is fantastic and elegant. Quick backoffice service from developers, too. Biggest downside for me is that I have to sacrifice the ability to submit discount codes as this app takes over the discount box.

Edit - the work around for this issue and make the app compatible with adding and allowing discounts in the cart page is adding an app called KartDiscount (https://apps.shopify.com/discount-coupon-field-in-cart-page/?bcpolink)

June 17, 2020

In our last email it sounded like you had everything sorted out and got the discount codes working with the solutions I mentioned.

If you are having any other issues or need any more help please email us .

Jon
Relentless Apps

Stitch Wit

I use this app to show multiple colour and size options. The guys were great to work with! Extremely fast to respond, and fixed some things for me so it would work exactly as I wanted it to. I highly recommend it!

BecaCo

I really like this app, It would be nice if you could connect the question to inventory, thanks!!!!!

Cavalier Goods Co.

I use it to show the different leathers I have available on my site and other custom options and it's super easy to use and looks great. Awesome app, really love it so far!

ANRRI

Simple and easy to use.
Meeting special needs.
The point is that the team is very efficient.
Sometimes there were problems with compatibility between the app and the template, but they were quickly resolved after feedback to them.
Best Custom Product Options!

Patisserie New York

The app has allowed us to increase our Average order value, and Jon and Martin were quick to respond to any queries

Small Batch Customs

This is a wonderful product options app and the support team is second to none! I had a couple of issues that were immediately resolved and the app works extremely well for my store!