Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatches, uploads, custom option

Cuffed.com.au

Great app for variants, does everything we need for our product customizations (engraving and gift packs) with awesome helpful quick support from Jon.

black sanctuary

I loved this app but had to take it down for personal reasons. i hope i won't be charged for the next month since i uninstalled it today. i'll let you know, thank you.

August 23, 2021

I looked into your account and I saw the last billing period was August 19th- September 17th. I went ahead and sent you a refund for this.

Since you uninstalled the app you won't be charged again.

Houtgestookt.nl

I am very positive about this app and support. Easy to install and use. I ran into some minor issues with codes and got it fixed quick and clean. I will continue using this app and also for all my future website.

FEDY Apparel

Came to support with a problem that could have potentially set us back months. A new line of code needed to be added to get two apps to work together for a seamless/working checkout, and they were happy to assist. Martin reached out to understand the problem and made the required changes promptly.

MwCustoms Inc.

App works amazing and even better customer service if you run into any issues! 5 stars!!!! Please checkout this app

Mel's Gift Corner

Jon was very helpful, he helped me customized the options to make them look nicer. Overall, great app, easy to use.

Spirit & Sole Designs

I needed a way to add more variants than what Shopify offers, so that when the orders flow into my automation system, no human has to touch the order until it reaches our workflow system the designer pickup the order. Allowing for conditional virtual options/Text boxes allows me to ensure the customer fills in the order without errors. The support of this app is awesome. App works as intended.

Upstroke Studio

Our product offering was highly customizable and Variants Option Product Option was perfect. It was easy to use and exactly what we needed.

drifting daydreamer

I absolutely LOVE Variants Options! For the majority of my stock, I need people to be able to pick between two customization options. Due to how Shopify defaults to handling variant stock, I would've had to constantly update the variant inventory levels when all I wanted was for the base inventory to be the same for both options. The Variants Options app helped make my store more streamlined and is super easy to use. After fussing around with at least 5 different apps in two days, it was a huge relief to find this one. I'm ridiculously pleased with it and feel confident using it with new and different items in the future.

BrownCastle

COUPONS WON'T WORK WITH IT!!! I reached out to support twice and both times received a canned answer that I must have missed the information...'Our price add-ons use draft orders which aren’t compatible with the discount code box on the checkout page. '
It is suggested that I purchase another monthly app to use as a work around and they blame Shopify for the issue.
However, when reaching out to Shopify they said 'the app is currently not up to par with our updates'.
Quite the headache for us and our customers.
For paying nearly $20 a month they should be able to create another way it would work.

August 10, 2021

Hi Megan, our app will work with coupons and discount codes. To get our app's price add-ons working with this you will need to download one of the apps I recommended.

Our app uses draft orders for our price add-ons and Shopify currently hasn't made this compatible with discount codes. Until they fix this the apps I recommended are the only solution.

Like I said previously I would be happy to talk to Shopify about what they meant by "'the app is currently not up to par with our updates". We talk to Shopify on a daily basis and haven't heard this response from them before.

Apps like Infinite Product Options, G;Variants &Product Options, and Product Options Variant Option all have the same issue and the discount code won't work with price add-ons.

Email me back and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Have a great day,