Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatch, infinite options, upload

Eternal Roses®

This app appeared to be very good and useful, however it broke the swatch option on my product and would not uninstall completely. Contacting the app developer proved to be unhelpful as they stated that the app was fully removed and the issue was not something that was caused by their coding.

September 13, 2021

Hi Lance. I see I emailed you a month ago. I had sent a request to access your store and look into the issue but you declined the access and never emailed me back.

We would be happy to look into this again and fix any issues caused by our app.

I sent you another request to look into this issue.

FromPicToArt

Unfortunately, it was a complete waste of time. It took me days to set up the app. Unfortunately, the app has some bugs, e.g. product prices are not transferred to the checkout page. The customer service responded relatively quickly, but could not help in most cases. The technician is booked out for days, I was told. To fix my problems I would have had to wait 4 (!!!) days. Such slow service can ruin your business. I definitely cannot recommend this app, it just has too many bugs.

July 15, 2021

Thank you for the compliment, we do our best to answer emails quickly. When I looked into our emails I saw that we always responded within a few hours answering your questions and fixing any issues you had with the app.

To be clear I do see Jon had told you it would take 1-4 days to fix your incompatibility issue with your theme where our app's virtual options were not showing there. I tried to fix this issue 24 hours after you gave us access to your store but you had already uninstalled the app.

To be fair to all our customers we fix the problems of our customers in the order we receive them.

If you would like to try out our app again please re-install the app.

Martin

RainbowSheepShop

I had an order come in that didn't have any options chosen. I realized that the custom options are no longer showing up on my listings. I also realized that I have an increased number of abandoned checkouts, likely because customers were not able to choose options on their products. The only customer service option is an email form (which I have filled out), which means getting immediate help is not possible. In this case I have no idea how many sales this has cost me and I now have to reach out to customers and ask for their options and eat the cost if they choose something that should have been an upcharge. As a small business owner, this is an awful experience and I'm now more likely to leave Shopify all together for a selling platform that allows me to offer more product options without having to use undependable apps. UPDATE: Still no help from anyone at Relentless Apps but researching myself it seems that installing this app overrides some critical theme code. Two weeks ago we noticed that the mobile version of our site wasn't working. Fixing that code affected Variant, which caused it to stop working. In order to fix it we need code from Variant. We should not have to choose between a working mobile site and a working Variant app.

June 21, 2021

Update: Still waiting for a response. I have tried emailing you on your different contact emails. I see you are still using our app. Please email me back with more information to fix these issues.

When I tested this I saw our app was working correctly. I sent you an email requesting more information to fix the issues.

We only offer email support but we will respond as quickly as possible. I see I responded to your email within 45 minutes. I have been waiting for a response with more information to fix this.

GlassesDeals118

now my shopify cannot use the app. the link is not useful. why? maybe still will charge me. how to use the app again?

June 18, 2021

Hi Optifine I sent you a refund for the app. I have been waiting to hear back if this issue has been fixed but haven't heard anything from you.

Please email me back and we will get this fixed.

Have a great weekend,

PokePaw

This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly..

April 9, 2021

Hi Ali. When looked into this the app "Skip to Checkout" was deleting our price add-ons.

It looks like you removed this app and everything is working correctly now.

I also went ahead and gave you a month free of our app.

Email me back and let me know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Have a great day :)

Loon arte

The worse app ever. I uninstall the app 3 days after, and they are charging me the whole month. I am feeling complete stolen

March 7, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they already removed this charge from your upcoming bill.

We just updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

I looked into this and saw you had installed our app last May. Our 14 day trial was calculated from the first day you installed and that's why you immediately got charged when you reinstalled the app. That's how our old system worked

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

Kamiqiwallz

They immediately incurred a fee and did not give me a 14-day free trial time. However, the first installation did not meet my requirements and I need a refund

March 3, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they already reversed these charges. You won't see our app charges on your upcoming bill.

We also updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

When I looked into this I saw you installed our app in October of last year and the 14 day trial started from that date. That's how our old system worked and why you were charged.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

If you can respond to my email with anything we else can do to help I would appreciate it.

My Blanket USA

The app does not work. I am trying to create a product but it appears crossed out. Not getting good service.

March 1, 2021

Hi Amar. It looked like you figured this out when I looked at your page.

Email me back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :)

- Jon

Café Steel Pot

With of the Shopify help center, the app was not working with my theme and even I deleted the app they still charging me!

February 8, 2021

I already contacted Shopify and they gave you a full refund for all your charges.

All the billing is handled automatically through Shopify and depending on the day you get your bill you may get charged up to 30 days after you uninstalled the app for a previous billing period.

If you need help getting the app to work we would be happy to help and make sure everything is working correctly.
contact@relentlessapps.com

FunkyChimp

Support for this app is terrible and they have an incredibly long response time. There's a major issue that's hurting my sales and they can take up to 4 days to reply.

February 3, 2021

Hi Boruch. We fixed all the issues you had with our app. There were issues with your third party app pagefly that we needed to fix that took longer than expected.

When I looked at our email interactions we always responded within a few hours.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Martin