Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, upload, field

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I have already contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund. You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Casanova Popart : Décoration murale / Art & Lifestyle

Such a loss of time, prices are disappearing over time. Full of bugs, can't refresh without loosing all the work. If I could put 0 stars I would've ! Stay away from this app

January 12, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't work for you. We tried to contact you but we never heard back.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away and fix any issues with our app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

Mama Mia's Livonia

Just went live with our restaurant and ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. 2 out of the first 8 orders randomly did not charge for the add on items. The add on item added to the order (text) and displayed to the customer, however did not actually charge. Going to have to scrap this app and hundreds of hours of time creating our variants for hundreds of food items. Very disappointed and have been paying for this app during development. No testing yielded this, and we are using the app in the most off-the-shelf intention. Reading other reviews this has been a known issue since June 2020.

January 4, 2021

I'm sorry you ran into issues with our app.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us at contact@relentlessapps.com we can get this fixed.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service. Usually the problem is something as simple as a setting that needs to be changed or another app or theme that is causing compatibility issues.

So far, we helped over 12000 store owners add beautiful intuitive product options to their shops. over 400 five star reviews will testify to that.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

reynarose

messed up with my theme. my add to cart button can not work at all after i use this app. wasted thousands of fb ad fee. i am writting this down to remind my self so that i don't come back again.

December 9, 2020

I'm sorry our app didn't work properly for you.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we would be happy to get this fixed.

So far, we helped over 11,000 store owners add beautiful intuitive product options to their shops. Over 400 five star reviews will testify to that.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

contact@relentlessapps.com

ModdedBody

Normally I think this is the best product options app but it has one huge flaw (at least on my store). When you create the virtual product options and a customer uses them there will be no discount box shown at the check out. I have tried so many things to fix that until I realized it's caused by this app. I use Product Options by Bold now and it's working. Until this is fixed I unfortunately can't use your app although I think it's the best out there. :(

September 23, 2020

Discount codes will still work with our app. I sent you an email for the solution to get them working with our price add-ons.

Please email me back at contact@relentlessapps.com

AGNA | Connecting Laundries and People

Their support is terrible. They said we can do it to the question I asked first and then they said they got it wrong. Now I ask one question and they give me another answer.

August 28, 2020

Sorry for the confusion, we didn't understand the problem you were asking about. Something was lost in translation.

When I looked into our emails we always replied within a few hours.

We sent you another email and are waiting to hear back from you to fix the issues.

Please email us back and we'll get this fixed for you :)

Martin

Tock Store

The app work well with Chrome, but I can not open it with Safari on my Macbook. Please fix it, I want to use this app

August 16, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. We fixed this issue and users on Safari and Macbook are you are able to log into the app with these now.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

The Sleek Hound

So many problems with this app.

Firstly, options are difficult to organise. Once you add an option e.g. size to Tshirt A, you can duplicate it to Tshirt B easily. But if you suddenly forgot to add the colour option on Tshirt A, duplicating Tshirt A to B will replace all of Tshirt B's unique options, different from Tshirt A. This was extremely annoying as I could not duplicate only one option.

You must pay for an external app to have discount code box enabled. If you don't, there's no discount box.

I ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. I lost money from that and the customer service said they tried their best but could not figure out why my orders would randomly be placed without price add-ons. This is the absolute worst, it happened twice, out of 10 orders and that's enough to make me delete this app.

Customer service was not replied in the nicest manner. I've had better support from another app I found that is better than this for much cheaper, where they could show me screenshots and videos of how to change something.

Don't waste your hours adding all the options and then having your website close down for a week to figure out the problem.

Pros: I like all the options and the look, especially with the instructions type option where I can add a photo to help shoppers understand the option better.

Could be better, honestly.

July 30, 2020

I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you Shirley.

With hundreds of themes and thousands of apps there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

We realize that the duplicate tool doesn't fit every users needs and are creating something that will. We are already working on a better system to control product options for multiple products, and collections.

Thank you for your kind words about how the app looks. As a web designer for many years I am proud of the look and usability of the app.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon

CARTOONSIFY

was supposed to get refunded and then they never replied

it did not work like it was supposed to do

July 18, 2020

Pleurat​, I had Shopify email you with the details about your refund.

"We are sending this email to formally let you know that the refund from the developer of your app which is relentless has been successfully processed. This is amounting to $8.99. The refund was made back to the original method of payment. You will see this reflected on your financial statement in a few business days, usually three to five days depending on how quickly your payment provider processes the refund."

If you didn't get the refund please email us back so we can contact Shopify to take care of this.

I didn't get any emails about our app not working properly. If you need any help with the app send us and email and we will help you out.

- Martin

SHAPE™

It looks great, but there are two major issues caused by the app. First, you need to to add some custom code to liquid file in Shopify in order you want to track FB "AddToCart" events. Second, I had some issues with product options, All my variants appeared as "sold out". Even if I don't track my inventory. I didn't change anything and today it's works fine again.

EDIT: It would have been great, if you contact all users about issues with your app. All products on my website were wrongly shown as "sold out". In my case, I lost about $1000 that day, because my customers didn't buy from my store.

About the pixel issue. I'm using standard Debut theme. I would expect at least all Shopify standard themes to be supported.

June 13, 2020

We upgraded our app so FB pixel will work automatically work with all themes.

We have helped you with everything you have asked for. If there is anything else we can do let me know.

- Martin