Variant Custom Product Options

Variant Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite option, product variant options, color swatch, upload

PokePaw

This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly.. This App does not work properly..

April 9, 2021

Hi Ali. I looked into this and something is taking over the add to cart button taking me directly to the checkout which is deleting our price add-ons.

I sent you an email and a request to access your store to fix this. Please grant us access and I'll get this fixed as soon as possible.

Loon arte

The worse app ever. I uninstall the app 3 days after, and they are charging me the whole month. I am feeling complete stolen

March 7, 2021

I already contacted Shopify to remove this charge from your upcoming bill.

We just updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

I looked into this and saw you had installed our app last May. Our 14 day trial was calculated from the first day you installed and that's why you immediately got charged when you reinstalled the app. That's how our old system worked

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

Kamiqiwallz

They immediately incurred a fee and did not give me a 14-day free trial time. However, the first installation did not meet my requirements and I need a refund

March 3, 2021

I contacted Shopify and they already reversed these charges. You won't see our app charges on your upcoming bill.

We also updated our app to give a cumulative 14 day trial. So now if someone installs the app for one day last year and installs again they will have 13 days left on their trial.

When I looked into this I saw you installed our app in October of last year and the 14 day trial started from that date. That's how our old system worked and why you were charged.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

If you can respond to my email with anything we else can do to help I would appreciate it.

My Blanket USA

The app does not work. I am trying to create a product but it appears crossed out. Not getting good service.

March 1, 2021

Hi Amar. It looked like you figured this out when I looked at your page.

Email me back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :)

- Jon

Café Steel Pot

With of the Shopify help center, the app was not working with my theme and even I deleted the app they still charging me!

February 8, 2021

I already contacted Shopify and they gave you a full refund for all your charges.

All the billing is handled automatically through Shopify and depending on the day you get your bill you may get charged up to 30 days after you uninstalled the app for a previous billing period.

If you need help getting the app to work we would be happy to help and make sure everything is working correctly.
contact@relentlessapps.com

FunkyChimp

Support for this app is terrible and they have an incredibly long response time. There's a major issue that's hurting my sales and they can take up to 4 days to reply.

February 3, 2021

Hi Boruch. We fixed all the issues you had with our app. There were issues with your third party app pagefly that we needed to fix.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Martin

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I have already contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund.

You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged. That's how our previous system worked, giving a 14 day trial from the first day you installed.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Casanova Popart : Décoration murale / Art & Lifestyle

Such a loss of time, prices are disappearing over time. Full of bugs, can't refresh without loosing all the work. If I could put 0 stars I would've ! Stay away from this app

January 12, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't work for you. We tried to contact you but we never heard back.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away and fix any issues with our app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

Mama Mia's Livonia

Just went live with our restaurant and ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. 2 out of the first 8 orders randomly did not charge for the add on items. The add on item added to the order (text) and displayed to the customer, however did not actually charge. Going to have to scrap this app and hundreds of hours of time creating our variants for hundreds of food items. Very disappointed and have been paying for this app during development. No testing yielded this, and we are using the app in the most off-the-shelf intention. Reading other reviews this has been a known issue since June 2020.

January 4, 2021

Hi Katerina, we fixed the issues you had with the app. Some themes need settings or code to be changed to get everything working together.

I also refunded you all your charges of the app while you where developing your store.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

99Jersey

App wont work. In addition to what they charge, they will send you an email forcing you to take 1 more paid app so the actual price they charge will actual charge. What is this scam?? How does Shopify even allow that?

January 5, 2021

Hi Barak. I am sorry our app wasn't a good fit for you.

We tried our best to help you by adding product options for you, answering all your emails, giving you an extended free trial, and giving you a discount to offset the price of KartDiscount.

We don't force anyone to install another paid app. Our app uses draft orders to collect our price add-ons and at the moment Shopify hasn't made this compatible with discount codes. You will need to add KartDiscount to get discount codes working with our price add-ons.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please let us know.

- Martin and Jon