Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches, upload pod

The Sleek Hound

So many problems with this app.

Firstly, options are difficult to organise. Once you add an option e.g. size to Tshirt A, you can duplicate it to Tshirt B easily. But if you suddenly forgot to add the colour option on Tshirt A, duplicating Tshirt A to B will replace all of Tshirt B's unique options, different from Tshirt A. This was extremely annoying as I could not duplicate only one option.

You must pay for an external app to have discount code box enabled. If you don't, there's no discount box.

I ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. I lost money from that and the customer service said they tried their best but could not figure out why my orders would randomly be placed without price add-ons. This is the absolute worst, it happened twice, out of 10 orders and that's enough to make me delete this app.

Customer service was not replied in the nicest manner. I've had better support from another app I found that is better than this for much cheaper, where they could show me screenshots and videos of how to change something.

Don't waste your hours adding all the options and then having your website close down for a week to figure out the problem.

Pros: I like all the options and the look, especially with the instructions type option where I can add a photo to help shoppers understand the option better.

Could be better, honestly.

July 30, 2020

I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you Shirley.

With hundreds of apps and thousands of themes there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

We realize that the duplicate tool doesn't fit every users needs and are creating something that will. We are already working on a better system to control product options for multiple products, and collections.

Thank you for your kind words about how the app looks. As a web designer for many years I am proud of the look and usability of the app.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

CARTOONSIFY

was supposed to get refunded and then they never replied

it did not work like it was supposed to do

July 18, 2020

Pleurat​, I had Shopify email you with the details about your refund.

"We are sending this email to formally let you know that the refund from the developer of your app which is relentless has been successfully processed. This is amounting to $8.99. The refund was made back to the original method of payment. You will see this reflected on your financial statement in a few business days, usually three to five days depending on how quickly your payment provider processes the refund."

If you didn't get the refund please email us back so we can contact Shopify to take care of this.

I didn't get any emails about our app not working properly. If you need any help with the app send us and email and we will help you out.

- Martin

De Castilla

This app is service to customers and its technical support is a fraud, I do not understand why shopify accepts to have and promote this app that after working with it and finding a technical problem their response is to change the app we can not do anything
Really bad application and unprofessional technical service

July 11, 2020

In your last email you said

"Thank you! It is fixed.
We still have a hope that Shopify somehow fix bugs "

I wish we had the power to fix the issues created by draft orders and Shopify but it is out of our control. It seems like it would be an easy fix for Shopify to add the cart link in the checkout but we have to wait for them to fix this.

There are other product options apps that don't use draft orders that might be a better fit for your company. Every app has their limitations and I hope you find a solution that fits your needs.

If you have a moment please update your review and your experience with us.

SHAPE™

It looks great, but there are two major issues caused by the app. First, you need to to add some custom code to liquid file in Shopify in order you want to track FB "AddToCart" events. Second, I had some issues with product options, All my variants appeared as "sold out". Even if I don't track my inventory. I didn't change anything and today it's works fine again.

EDIT: It would have been great, if you contact all users about issues with your app. All products on my website were wrongly shown as "sold out". In my case, I lost about $1000 that day, because my customers didn't buy from my store.

About the pixel issue. I'm using standard Debut theme. I would expect at least all Shopify standard themes to be supported.

June 13, 2020

We upgraded our app so FB pixel will work automatically work with all themes.

We have helped you with everything you have asked for. If there is anything else we can do let me know.

I would appreciate if you updated your review like you mentioned in your last email.

- Martin

animoART

very dissapointing app.... after lots and lots of hours confugurating after view weeks not working well. shows no more option pictures. Lost of money... so sad.

June 22, 2020

I am disappointed that we were never given the opportunity to look into this problem and fix this issue for you.

Since everything was working fine before, your comments make me believe it was another app that you installed causing the issues.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

Please contact us with the form below

Omy Laboratoires

Wost service I never had. You ask for help and they tell you that they don't have the time to help you and that they prefer to answer basic questions. I don't suggest you to work with them. Really disappointed.

May 18, 2020

Hi Rachelle, we have tried our best to give you the best customer service.

We have sent you a few emails and haven't heard back from you.

As a business owner you know how important your reputation is. I would appreciate it if you could update your review, or email us back and let us know what else we can do to help you.

Thank you.

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

The application stopped my pixel from tracking the data from adding it to the cart and once the trial period was over it made my site crash for a whole day displaying twice the base price. The promotional price was reversed with my base price a problem that made me lose a lot of money. I'm disappointed because the application worked well at the beginning. The after sales service is not user friendly.

March 18, 2020

Hi Kevin, I am surprised by this review. I responded to you an hour after you sent your email with information on how to fix the pixel issue. I never heard back from you.

You will be happy to know we upgraded the app so FB pixel works on all themes now.

You never emailed us about the issues mentioned and never gave us a chance to fix this.

Email us back and we can fix all these issues for you

Jonathan Kruse

Marcani

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
the app is now having access to order and customer details which they previous never asked.
Giving your customer data to a third party app which doesn't need it to function can be harmful for your business

June 25, 2019

We updated our permissions so we can create price add-ons. These permissions allow our app to create draft orders.

If you look at similar product option apps you will see that they require the same permissions.

I understand it might be scary to give permissions to a third party app but they are necessary for our new price add-ons feature to work.

Dolls Universe

I have encountered a lot of problems using this application. The variants displayed on my site are not the same as those on the application.

So I lost a lot of time because I had to start over every time until it was the right variants on my site. A few days later, the images were again not the right ones, it is a lack of professionalism towards my customers.

When I contact the support to understand why I am having this problem, no answer... I do not recommend

June 17, 2019

I'm sorry you ran into issues with our app.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we can get this fixed.

So far, we helped over 5000 store owners add beautiful intuitive product options to their shops. over 200 five star reviews will testify to that.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Jon

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

No facility for these custom options to change the pricing from what i can see? Unfortunately I couldn't recommend it for this reason alone

March 4, 2019

You will be happy to know that we updated our app to include this feature.

You are now able to add price add-ons to all your product options, and values.

We are looking forward to you trying our app again and updating your review.

Previous 1