Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

unlimited product options, variants options, & color swatches

Marcani

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
the app is now having access to order and customer details which they previous never asked.
Giving your customer data to a third party app which doesn't need it to function can be harmful for your business

June 25, 2019

We updated our permissions so we can create price add-ons. These permissions allow our app to create draft orders. These permission don't let us read any of that data.

I understand it might be scary to give permissions to a third party app but they are necessary for our new price add-ons feature to work.

Dolls Universe

I have encountered a lot of problems using this application. The variants displayed on my site are not the same as those on the application.

So I lost a lot of time because I had to start over every time until it was the right variants on my site. A few days later, the images were again not the right ones, it is a lack of professionalism towards my customers.

When I contact the support to understand why I am having this problem, no answer... I do not recommend

June 17, 2019

I'm sorry you ran into issues with our app.

I don't have any emails from your contact email I have on file. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we can help you out. If you look at all our reviews we are very attentive to our customers and fixing any issue they run into.

Please email us back and we'll get everything working.

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

APP don't work, and i don't have feedback of team ! I have a BIG BUG and no answer !! Please contact me fast!

March 4, 2019

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Can you do me a favor and update your review when you have a chance?

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

No facility for these custom options to change the pricing from what i can see? Unfortunately I couldn't recommend it for this reason alone

March 4, 2019

You will be happy to know that we updated our app to include this feature.

You are now able to add price add-ons to all your product options, and values.

Princelessus

All my produts did not tracked inventory, and this one does???

And, replace my text in add to cart "Añadir" to Add to cart in english.

I just wanted the buttons, nothing else!!!! Can you fix it????? URGENT

March 4, 2019

Hi we fixed your problem.

We also have code to translate all the words of our app to any language you want.