Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

by Relentless Apps

infinite options, custom product, color swatch, upload, fields

Café Steel Pot

With of the Shopify help center, the app was not working with my theme and even I deleted the app they still charging me!

February 8, 2021

I already contacted Shopify and they gave you a full refund for all your charges.

All the billing is handled automatically through Shopify and depending on the day you get your bill you may get charged up to 30 days after you uninstalled the app for a previous billing period.

If you need help getting the app to work we would be happy to help and make sure everything is working correctly.

FunkyChimp

Support for this app is terrible and they have an incredibly long response time. There's a major issue that's hurting my sales and they can take up to 4 days to reply.

February 3, 2021

Hi Boruch. We fixed all the issues you had with our app. There were issues with your third party app pagefly that we needed to fix.

Martin

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art

They generated the charge immediately, they did not give me 14 days to check if it complies with what I require, and with the first revision it does not comply, I require my refund

January 12, 2021

I have already contacted Shopify and they issued you a refund. You had previously installed our app last year and used up your free trial, so that is the reason why you were charged.

If you have any more questions let me know :)

Casanova Popart : Décoration murale / Art & Lifestyle

Such a loss of time, prices are disappearing over time. Full of bugs, can't refresh without loosing all the work. If I could put 0 stars I would've ! Stay away from this app

January 12, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't work for you. We tried to contact you but we never heard back.

We will be happy to set up the app for you right away and fix any issues with our app.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope you give us a chance to make this right.

Contact@relentlessapps.com
-Relentless Apps

Mama Mia's Livonia

Just went live with our restaurant and ran into the issue where orders came in without price add-ons. 2 out of the first 8 orders randomly did not charge for the add on items. The add on item added to the order (text) and displayed to the customer, however did not actually charge. Going to have to scrap this app and hundreds of hours of time creating our variants for hundreds of food items. Very disappointed and have been paying for this app during development. No testing yielded this, and we are using the app in the most off-the-shelf intention. Reading other reviews this has been a known issue since June 2020.

January 4, 2021

Hi Katerina, we fixed the issues you had with the app. Some themes need settings or code to be changed to get everything working together.

-Relentless Apps

99Jersey

App wont work. In addition to what they charge, they will send you an email forcing you to take 1 more paid app so the actual price they charge will actual charge. What is this scam?? How does Shopify even allow that?

January 5, 2021

Hi Barak. I am sorry our app wasn't a good fit for you.

We tried our best to help you by adding product options for you, answering all your emails, giving you an extended free trial, and giving you a discount for to offset the price of KartDiscount.

We don't force anyone to install another paid app. Our app uses draft orders to collect our price add-ons and at the moment Shopify hasn't made this compatible with discount codes. You will need to add KartDiscount to get discount codes working with our price add-ons.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please let us know.

- Martin and Jon

reynarose

messed up with my theme. my add to cart button can not work at all after i use this app. wasted thousands of fb ad fee. i am writting this down to remind my self so that i don't come back again.

December 9, 2020

I'm sorry our app didn't work properly for you.

I don't have any emails from you. If you can contact us again at contact@relentlessapps.com we would be happy to get this fixed.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

ModdedBody

Normally I think this is the best product options app but it has one huge flaw (at least on my store). When you create the virtual product options and a customer uses them there will be no discount box shown at the check out. I have tried so many things to fix that until I realized it's caused by this app. I use Product Options by Bold now and it's working. Until this is fixed I unfortunately can't use your app although I think it's the best out there. :(

September 23, 2020

Discount codes will still work with our app. I sent you an email for the solution to get them working with our price add-ons.

Please email me back at contact@relentlessapps.com

AGNA | Connecting Laundries and People

Their support is terrible. They said we can do it to the question I asked first and then they said they got it wrong. Now I ask one question and they give me another answer.

August 28, 2020

Sorry for the confusion, we didn't understand the problem you were asking about. Something was lost in translation.

When I looked into our emails we always replied within a few hours.

We sent you another email and are waiting to hear back from you to fix the issues.

Please email us back and we'll get this fixed for you :)

Martin

Tock Store

The app work well with Chrome, but I can not open it with Safari on my Macbook. Please fix it, I want to use this app

August 16, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. We fixed this issue and users on Safari and Macbook are you are able to log into the app with these now.

Previous 1