Variants Option Product Option

Variants Option Product Option

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, infinite options, color swatch, upload

Cartoonely

App is ok however the support is no present to help you and improve its app. This is really a shame regarding the strong base they have. Hopefully it will be done one day in the future.

November 19, 2020

Hi Davy, I am sorry our app didn't meet all of your needs.

I checked on our email conversations and saw that we have multiple emails from you where we replied within hours. We are continuously updating the app to meet the needs of all of our customers.

If you could please email me about the issues you are having we would be happy to look into this again and see if there is anything that can be done.

Contact@relentlessapps.com

Jon

larasexdolls

The application is slow to load. It takes a long time to display. The entire web page has been loaded, but it will take about 10 seconds to see the content of this application. The customer has already left

August 25, 2020

I see you have added our quick load code and fixed this issue.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

contact@relentlessapps.com

Jon

Ipaintme

I love the app very easy to use! the only problem is whenever I add an image upload link to my product it never saves whenever I close it.... Can I please get help

August 23, 2020

Hi Danny,

We received your email but you declined our request to access your site and fix this issue.

We also never heard back from you.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

- Jon

RawSkinCeuticals

The app would be almost perfect except it has no way of showing products swatch colors and the developers/customer service do not care about your problems. They will give 50% effort. If you have a complicated problem just don't do it. If it's simple then go for it. Literally 75% of the time it doesn't charge the customer for the add-on. I lost so much money not catching them. I don't recommend at all but it could be a nice fit for you depending on your theme and how complex the add-ons need to be. It's very upsetting because it has a lot of potential. To summarize, the customer service do not care about problems, it doesn't charge the customers, and I just get lots of problems with it. Just save yourself the trouble if you bought a theme. IT WILL NOT WORK.

December 1, 2019

You said our app was almost perfect besides the price add-ons not functioning. Send us an email to contact@relentlessapps.com and we will make sure everything is fixed and work properly.

Peach Avocado

+ Easy to add stuff to product page

- Doesn't work with express checkouts, including;
PayPal. Google Pay. Apple Pay, etc.

- I tested and had 6 orders with this product, only 1 actually charged for the add ons.

- Admin area a bit ugly, not properly coded in Polaris with React etc

October 21, 2019

Hi Ricky. We are sorry but the express checkout buttons aren't compatible with price add-ons. We would love it Shopify would make this compatible with our app, and similar apps, but we are working with the limitations given.

We edited some code to remove those buttons on the cart page if a user has price add-ons so you don't run into this problem again.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.