Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

unlimited product options, variants options, & color swatches

RawSkinCeuticals

The app would be almost perfect except it has no way of showing products swatch colors and the developers/customer service do not care about your problems. They will give 50% effort. If you have a complicated problem just don't do it. If it's simple then go for it. Literally 75% of the time it doesn't charge the customer for the add-on. I lost so much money not catching them. I don't recommend at all but it could be a nice fit for you depending on your theme and how complex the add-ons need to be. It's very upsetting because it has a lot of potential. To summarize, the customer service do not care about problems, it doesn't charge the customers, and I just get lots of problems with it. Just save yourself the trouble if you bought a theme. IT WILL NOT WORK.

December 1, 2019

I'm sorry we weren't able to solve your problem before. You said our app was almost perfect besides the price add-ons not functioning. If you give us another chance we can look into the issue fix the problem. Send us an email to contact@relentlessapps.com and we will sort everything out.

I am also unclear about your comment that the products swatch colors don't work. Our app has image and color swatches you can use for the product options.

Peach Avocado

+ Easy to add stuff to product page

- Doesn't work with express checkouts, including;
PayPal. Google Pay. Apple Pay, etc.

- I tested and had 6 orders with this product, only 1 actually charged for the add ons.

- Admin area a bit ugly, not properly coded in Polaris with React etc

October 21, 2019

Hi Ricky. We are sorry but the express checkout buttons aren't compatible with price add-ons. We would love it Shopify would make this compatible with our app, and similar apps, but we are working with the limitations given.

We edited some code to remove those buttons on the cart page if a user has price add-ons so you don't run into this problem again.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.