Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variant options, infinite options, color swatch, variant image

Cartwright

Has a ton of potential. Super easy to add customization (monogramming in my case) and add-on pricing. I had to uninstall it because it prevents customers from using discount codes at checkout which my customers rely on. Rumors are this issue will be resolved at some point and then I will look to re-install if I haven't found an alternative by then.

March 3, 2020

We have updated our app and we now offer a solution for discount codes on the cart page. You can test it on our demo page.

Please email us at contact@relentlessapps.com and we can help you fix this on your site.

Paper+Flower

This app does provide a way to customise the product options and it was really easy to use. It has the conditional logic that I was looking for. However a huge drawback is that I am unable to connect a product image to the product selections. I am afraid that if this isn't resolved I will have to look for another app, it is a non negotiable for me. But it was easy to use and looked good in my Shopify store, so if you don't need to connect images then it is a good option for customisation.

December 12, 2019

Our app can load an image associated with a variant if you are using Shopify Options. Sometimes certain themes need some code to make that compatible.

Can you contact us here https://www.relentlessapps.com/contact/ or send us an email at contact@relentlessapps.com and we can fix the issue for you.

Ruskerville

I really wanted to like this app. I really did but the premium plan has overall failed for me. Firstly, the order print page wasn't showing the values my customers were choosing. I contacted the Relentless team and they got back to me immediately, saying tech support would keep in touch within 4 days. It has been weeks and no one got in touch.

Secondly, I implemented several coupon codes for email subscribers and for various sales including free shipping. It's been a month and I thought it odd that no one was using these coupon codes. That is, until I realized my "Discount Code" field during checkout was completely missing. I looked it up and thought maybe I had to upgrade my account. Well, $70 later, nothing helped. I then did some testing and realized the main issue was this app. For some reason, when customers select variants with an upcharge, discount codes just simply don't work. Automatic discounts don't show a newly calculated subtotal and the discount code box on the checkout page is no longer displayed. The only way customers could add a discount code was if they chose options that didn't cost extra.

This app was great from the get-go but after using it for a month, I realize the serious limitations of the premium plan and will unfortunately, have to update my 400+ items for something else more viable and compatible. I think this app is excellent for shops that don't have any upcharges on their variants. The basic plan will work perfectly but if you're going for the premium $18.99 plan which lets you add pricing for your variants, I would recommend another app's premium plan like Product Customizer. It's $19.99 but works seamlessly with discounts which I really appreciate.

September 5, 2019

Our app is compatible with Shopifys free Order Printer App, if you add a few lines of code. Below is more info.