Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

custom product variant, color swatches, uploads, custom option

Boutique Montblanc Monaco

After applying the team's recommandation, the app is working now. The installation of this app on my theme was a little tricky but the visual results are looking good. I recommend adding the link of the code tutorial on the "installation" part of the app because it couldn't detect my shopify theme.

October 7, 2021

I am happy you were able to get everything working. Our app will install automatically on 99% of themes. I am not sure why it wasn't working with your theme.

If there is anything else we can help you with let me know

Wrapped Jewels

I love all the features, but hate the fact that it comes above my item tekst. -I have several colours, material and other add ons, so my sales tekst are placed SO low on the page, that I cannot really create that "Point of sale" HUGE disadvantage :(

September 29, 2021

Hi ​Merete, thank you for the compliment on our features. We worked very hard to make an app we are proud of :)

It sounded like from our emails you were able to find a solution for this.

I suggest adding the description text to an instruction product option in our app so the text doesn't display in the cart and checkout.

Email me back if you need any more help or have any more questions
contact@relentlessapps.com

Pawskie

What I like about the app is basically the design of all the options you can choose, it just looks nice. The price is quite fair for what the app accomplishes. What I hate about it is the fact that you need an additional addon to be able to enable discount codes. Also that you need to dublicate all products for a modification insteat of simply applying the settings to a collection and getting a good overview.
Also that it's not linked to actuall products like bold does, it completely kills simple product cost calculation this way.
Also that you can not use Javascript within the options to target the products directly and keep everything close together.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're aware of these limitations. We had to make some tough design decisions that would help as many merchants as possible. A lot of them are workarounds for missing features in Shopify's API.

Better group sets for controlling multiple products is one of our planned upgrades for the future.

We're going to keep on making our app better as Shopify's API allows.

PlushGlobal

Hi, i like this app however my price ad-ons show in the cart but not at checkout. I am losing sales and customers. please help if you can

May 20, 2021

Hi Shahzad, it looks like the fix we gave you is working.

Please let me know that everything is working or if you need any more help.
contact@relentlessapps.com

Have a great day,

Second Specs

I used this app to sell prescription glasses. After having all the logistics set up I am finding we are having trouble converting shoppers into buyers. I would like to add some information at the checkout page for my customers but there is no way to do this. Because it uses draft orders you are limited in several typical Shopify features such as customizing the check-out or using discount codes (unless you purchase an additional app).
We also found that customers are not able to go back into their order/cart at a later time and make adjustments without starting the process over. I did contact the developer via Shopify and told it is not possible once again due to the system of using draft orders. The product has potential, but the fact that my customers do not progress past the cart page and I have no way of providing an encouraging message is frustrating.

March 10, 2021

Sorry our app isn't a good fit for you. We are working within the limitations of Shopify trying to make the best app for all our customers.

Apps like Infinite Product Options, 100+ Variants &Product Options, and Product Options Variant Option all use draft orders and have the same issue as our app. Other apps like Bold Product Option use a different system but create hundreds of products in the backend of your store which is very messy.

Our app only works on the product page like all product options apps. It sounds like you are looking for a different app to display information on the cart page to convert your customers.

If you would like to uninstall our app and try a different app we would be happy to give you a refund.

- Jon

www.HairPerfexion.com

I really liked this app, it's best if you are using this app by itself. I tried to use this app with another app and both wouldn't work together. it was then explained that only one app can be used to control the checkout process at a time. Well that's unfortunate, I would prefer to be able 2 use 2 apps at a time when it comes down to the check out process. I wanted my customers to be able to choose their customized options with this app, yet still be in a vip program with their own rewards from another app and I couldn't do both. if they can figure out how I can do both, I would gladly pay monthly again for both apps.

January 26, 2021

I am sorry the app didn't fit your needs. For our price add-ons feature to work it needs to take over the checkout process. Other apps like the one you have also need to take over the checkout process and that's why they aren't compatible. Sorry about that.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Excellent-Supply.com

This is a great options app. Very simple and straightforward. The only problem is, it didn't play well with our theme. Apparently, there's a known glitch with this app on some themes. Here's what occurs... The price for an option will display correctly on the product page, but then the price will zero out as soon as the item gets added to the cart. The developer sent me some code to add to our store (much appreciated), but it failed to sort out the problem. Sadly I can't use this app in its current state.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our app. I am sorry the app didn't work properly for you.

With hundreds of themes and thousands of apps there are endless possible compatibility problems. We are constantly improving our app to fix any problems that come up.

I emailed you back to try and fix this issue but I never heard back from you.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

- Jon

Mon Cadeau D'Amour

en cours de résolution, je modifierais la note une fois le problème résolu, merci de votre assistance

August 26, 2020

We helped solve all the issues you had.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

YoursTrulyCards

I needed an incredibly simple text box for customers to enter a note attached to each purchase. It needs to be a required step prior to check out, so a regular form not associated with a specific purchase did not work. This App works for my purpose. The app needs a date field, ability to format text, and size the text box.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We plan on adding a date field when we have more time to develop this.

You can edit the size of the text box with code.

Email us back and let us know if we can help you with this.

PC Build and parts

App is good, but base level doesnt allow you to add prices to options like other apps do for less money, the option to add prices brings it to $10 less than my entire shopify subscription fee for my business, not great value

September 23, 2020

I'm happy you liked the app.

We offer competitive pricing. One of our top competitors Bold Product Options charges $49.99 for similar features.

If you need any more help let us know.

Previous 1