Best Custom Product Options

Best Custom Product Options

by Relentless Apps

variants options, infinite options, color swatches & uploads

Kandid

Super easy to add custom features to your cart! Comparing with others it did the job. Giving it a 4 because wish it was more affordable to keep using. Maybe if you're just using one simple feature, it can be adjusted.

Noa Personalized Jewelry

I really love the app. It is a great tool and what I need to do the variants I need for the customize business that I'm trying to grow. My only gripe is a I thought I'd be able to do price add on as well at the lower price, but am not able to. I'd have to upgrade my plan. The plan is a leap in price, but it is what it is I guess. I can't afford that as a small business right now, so I just won't be able to offer that to my customers at this time. Other than that, the app has been good. I wish you could duplicate in one swoop also but you have to go page by page, and have to go back to the beginning sometimes when adding variants and that takes up time for people with a lot of items like I have, but again, the App is good for what needs to be done at the end of the day and I'm happy about that.

Private Label Branding

Been using the app for a short while and its great for file uploads of custom items. The download method of files should be more intuitive.

February 26, 2020

The images used to download with the correct file type when you clicked on them, but Shopify made a change a few months back to .webp files. There isn't anything we can do, I am sorry about that.

You can download the original file type following the instructions on this article

Fréolic London

It’s a nice app, however there are bugs sometimes, therefore it is 4 stars. Saying that, the team try to fix them quite quickly.

MJ Oracle

Great great app and very easy to configure but there is one huge problem.
If i add a text field to a product, the text you write in there is the same color as the background. Is there any setting or something different to fix that. Thx for help

December 2, 2019

Hi Manuel we fixed the issue for you. Is there anything else we can help you with?

BPBats

(updated) The app had a little stumbling out of the gate, most likely due to a big update. With that in-mind, customer service was extremely responsive and the bug was fixed quickly. Now it works just as marketed.

August 12, 2019

Thanks for the review. I am happy you were please by our quick service.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Boulder Creek Packs

This app was easy to setup - much easier than one of the major competitors! The documentation was easy to understand and I had our swatches set up in a couple of hours vs days. I think it would be even better if they had the ability to do 2-color swatches as well as being able to use images that had already been uploaded instead of having to reload them for each swatch group.

March 19, 2020

Our app does have an option called auto image swatches which uses the images you have already uploaded to show as image swatches.

We also have a duplicate function to duplicate your settings onto other products.

RMJ USA

The app was easy to implement, no support was needed, custom buttons are a breeze. The let down, the skins work on the main product page for our color selection buttons, but it does not work for any of the quick view pages where the same color options are listed. That would be an outstanding future upgrade for the app.

Graciafashion

I think this is the best if not only option for those who want direct integration with variants. It has image swatches, and buttons that show out of stock according to the inventory. However, I believe there can be improvements in setting up process. Duplication, although better than directly changing every single product, is still very slow if you have hundreds if not thousands of products, because you have to check every single product one at a time. There is no bulk processing (universal settings is relatively limited), no select all checkbox, and limited filter options like the name, vendor, and type (would like SKU, Availability in online store, and by Tag.)

All in all, I think app has a lot of potential. Since our industry is fast fashion, its only natural that we may be a little annoyed that we need to constantly look through hundreds of products to find the one product we just imported that we need to change the manual options. If you don't have the problem of having many products, don't need to use swatches, and/or need a way to show out of stock for variants, this app doesn't need to change. Otherwise, it is still very useful, but expect to do a lot of manual set up.

March 6, 2019

Hi you will be happy to know that we updated the app to include global options. You can set this up with buttons, image swatches, and color swatches.

If you want to duplicate more complicated settings we have a tool to easily duplicate your settings to other products.

Spoofytees

gr8 work and excellent support..

I have to ask something, i need size chart popup button in front of size option but i dont understand where you have been coding please can you tell me where can i put that code..
i need this code in front of size option

{% if product.options contains 'Size' %}
See size chart
{% endif %}

March 9, 2019

Hi we fixed this problem for you.

We also have our own app for size charts called Best Fit - Size Charts, which has a free plan.