Variant Option Product Options

custom product personalize product variant,color swatch,upload

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Variant Option Product Options Shopify App

NOOBOO København

Location Denmark

Does what it says on the tin, great addition to vanilla Shopify. Adding and copying variants to multiple products could be a bit more intuitive, but once it's set up it perfect!

DORMU - Sleep Redefined

The app did a real work on our store, we have a problem to show our products in image swatch before however after we install this app, everything is woking fine now and customer can choose the product they wish to buy easily, and the support is the best by considering they only have 2 members on their team.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for the review, Suman.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Relentless Apps

Indigenous Relations Academy Inc. powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

We sell Live Guided courses so need variations like time zones, dates, etc. This app helped us create those complicated variations so we didn't have to have multiple products. Tech help on the app is great. There are some limitations (the specific variations can't be tracked, so can't be labelled as sold out, etc.) but most are due to how Shopify works... the app can only do so much.

December 23, 2021

Sorry about that. Our app has a sold-out styling but this only works with Shopify Options. When the inventory on a variant is less than 1 it will show the variant as sold out.

Globo City

Everything works fine, I love it. But has some bugs, product prices are not transferred to the checkout page. Help me please!!!

November 4, 2021

We fixed the product prices and got everything working correctly on your theme.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Juno Olives

The App does what I need it to do for my website but we are not needing to use it's full potential which makes it an expensive way to do it. Having said that, it is competitively priced. Jon and Martin were very responsive to our issue and there response was timely and helpful. They also sped up the way it functions. They are easy and attentive to deal with. I would definitely recommend using there app.

Juniper Grove

I use this app to add customized paper choices for multiple notebooks. It works well and allows for price upgrades and conditional choices as well. Here's what I wish it did better: - Discount Codes -It does not work with shopify's discount codes (you have to pay for another app) - Images - It does not allow you to change the image with the options selected.
- Printing - If you want to print MULTIPLE orders or packings slips, the options chosen do not show up. So I have to spend time printing individual order pages.

September 25, 2021

Hi Juniper Grove. You can add discount codes to the cart page with one of the apps I recommended.

For the product image changing you can do this with Shopify Options but not our Virtual Options.

You can also add code to your packing slip template to include our virtual options in the packing slip. Here is a link below.

formation

The app is great for being able to add customization to products and added variants; however, it does override a lot of the theme options which has caused layout issues for our site.

Geschenk-King

It works fine and i Liket But if you could change the Language that would be Perfect. Ore if you could just rename for exemple the : Choose one

May 13, 2021

We have code to change the language. I sent you an email with instructions on how to change this.

Please email me back if you have any more questions.
contact@relentlessapps.com

Have a great day,

Route Sweety Sweets

App does as it says on the tin, there could be a few more things like being able to save product options and duplicate rather than having to load the same options over and over again per size, for example.
But other than that, it is easy to use!

November 21, 2020

We have an easy duplication tool to duplicate your product options onto other products.

We also have default global options that will work on all the products in your store.

If you have any more questions or need help setting anything up let me know

BRETT LAUREN

I definitely like the app and think it's a big help, though I'd really like the option to change swatch/image sizes for each product...hint hint. The customer service has been great and to me, that is as valuable as the product functionality. I also signed up for their Size Chart app and am very happy with it!

November 18, 2020

Hi Brett you are able to do this with code :)

Previous 1 3