Avis (210)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 septembre 2020

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

FASH & CO
Brésil
Relentless Apps a répondu 28 septembre 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Jon

26 avril 2021

This app is EXACTLY what I have been looking for: the ability to add both text, a table, AND images to a size guide in a layout that is simple for customers to understand, and integrates neatly and seamlessly into my product page. Jon was really quick to help me get the app set up, get the button appearing where I wanted it to, and the size guide looking how I wanted it. A truly brilliant app which is intuitive and easy to use. In future I would love to see some more customisation options, such as table styling, and more font options, but overall it's a really great app and I'm so happy I found it.

Rosa Bloom
Royaume-Uni
6 décembre 2019

Great app! Solved all problems I was having trying to do size charts on my own! I would highly recommend your app!

Dressing For His Glory
17 novembre 2020

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

I Love Pillow
31 janvier 2022

Love this app! The first one that is easy to use and also, able to be translated. The service is super fast!

Essentiels Co
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2020

Great app, easy to use, had my size charts up in no time. Couldn't ask for more, keep it up

Cheers

ForApparel
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 juin 2020

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.

Amnesty International USA Store
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2021

Good App for non-coders (i.e) someone who wants to set up charts easily. Having the link on our products needed a bit of customisation and support were very helpful with this.

Fishin Merch
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Relentless Apps a répondu 21 mai 2021

We are happy to help :)

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or improve our app.

Have a great day,

Martin

Modifié le 1 octobre 2021

honestly speaking - I tried so many apps on Shopify for size chart and finally we landing on this app. Works totally awesome and if you have any issues just shoot mail to customer support, They are awesome.

Sassy Panda
Inde
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Relentless Apps a répondu 17 août 2022

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or improve our app.

Have a great day,

Jon

7 mars 2022

This is an easy-to-use, simple, and great-looking app. Just what I was looking for, I didn't want to spend hours on a size guide. Really stoked.

We Dress Brides