Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 septembre 2021

The perfect app for adding size charts of all kinds to your shopify site. The interface is easy to use and you can add your own images and styling to the charts. Jon was also extremely helpful with customising our product page. Highly recommended to all shopify users!

SportWorx
Nouvelle-Zélande
20 juillet 2021

We've been using BF Size Charts for several years and are very happy with the design customisation and functionality of this app. As a surf fashion brand, it greatly assists our customers in making informed sizing decisions pre-purchase and we rely on the size guides daily to help us sell our products. We recently updated our Shopify theme and required some extra location functionality. We had excellent customer service from the Relentless Apps team who helped us with a tricky coding we were unable to do ourselves. Thanks so much guys. Highly recommend.

Salt Gypsy
Australie
24 mars 2021

Size Chart is not showing up on my website before add to cart please check asap . Install it back to normal

KIIKII
Inde
Relentless Apps a répondu 24 mars 2021

Hi Rishabh, we fixed the issue :)

There was a code issue that affected a small percentage of our customers that didn't have jquery installed in the theme.

We also helped you fix your other issue with the second chart displaying.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a great weekend,

Jon
Relentless Apps

28 décembre 2020

Great app that lets me copy size guides and accuracy creates a chart. I don’t know any other app this good. Keep up the good work guys.

Little Curiosity's
Royaume-Uni
1 septembre 2019

I Tried to add one by adding code to my theme, not necessary anymore after I found your app easy to install not complicated no coding need, flexible thank you very much

soqexpress
Israël
21 mai 2020

This is absolutely a must have. So easy to use. They have the best customer service! They're on top of things and so helpful. They deserve more than 5 stars.

The Carly Morgan
États-Unis
29 mai 2022

I used this app for size chart and Jon and Martin helps when there is issue. All look good. I like it!

alvin.shaoss
Chine
10 avril 2022

it's Very Useful App And I Am Using This Since Four Months, Thank You So Much. I Recommended All Of You

theraaspret.com
Pakistan
1 octobre 2020

very happy I found Best Fit, it looks fantastic, easy to use and great price. Thank you Martin for so kindly helping me with a bit of code I needed due to my theme :)

Spirit In Fitness
Australie
Modifié le 16 mars 2021

Very simple to use and effective. The service has been helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

Flynn Jaxon
Afrique du Sud
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application