BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Increase Sales with Fit for Clothing, Shoes, + more. FREE Plan

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Fit Size Charts Shopify Size Chart App

www.sowears.net

Location Pakistan

***SCAM ALERT*** they are making fool with them app. Not recommend. No customer service no response. Size chart automatically disappears after few mins and suffered huge sales loss. Nor recommended.

June 30, 2022

Hi Soha, I am sorry you had issues with our app. I emailed you right when I woke up (2 hours after you sent your email)

When we looked into this everything was working correctly. We requested more information about the issue but you deleted our app before we had time to investigate the issue further.

We have over 6,000 active customers and no one else has reported this problem. This is what leads me to believe another app may have deleted our app's data.

We are just a two man team trying to make the best apps and give the best customer service.

If you need any more help please contact us.

Jon
Relentless Apps

KIIKII

Size Chart is not showing up on my website before add to cart please check asap . Install it back to normal

March 24, 2021

Hi Rishabh, we fixed the issue :)

There was a code issue that affected a small percentage of our customers that didn't have jquery installed in the theme.

We also helped you fix your other issue with the second chart displaying.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a great weekend,