Best Gift Registry Solution

Best Gift Registry Solution

by myregistry.com

$99/month universal plug-in for any size retailer. Grow sales!

Extreme Wellness Supply

I'm absolutely THRILLED about this app. Working with their team through the process of setting it up in my store has been an absolute delight - they're so responsive and professional to work with PLUS they've gone the extra mile to customize the app to my store. It's looking great and I'm already seeing results - people are adding my products to their registry lists. Yay! I recommend this to any store owner who wants to tap into the high-potential income stream that this universal gift registry offers.

Boss Baby Blvd

I've been using this app for a little over a month and I am loving it! The installation process was pretty straightforward and I got a registry on my website in less than 1 hour. I had a little trouble with the feed but I contacted their partner support and they walked me through it. Turns out you can connect your store with a Shopify product feed but you need to have SKUs or UPC codes for the store scanner to work. Overall this has been a great solution for me. I really like the universal part of the whole thing since I know my customers are registering at the big box stores too.