New Revenue Stream
A registry creates more opportunities for people to buy your products. It also means convenience for shoppers—and more cash flow for you.
Increase Customer Acquisition
Gift registries created by your customers give their friends and family a reason to visit your site and become new customers.
In-store Scanner App
Customized to your brand, our dedicated scanner app lets customers scan your products onto their gift registry from their phone in-store.
About Best Gift Registry Solution
Join the leading gift registry software provider, trusted by hundreds of retailers.
A universal gift registry is a must-have tool for all retailers.* If you don’t have one, you’re not capturing all the sales you could be. In addition, a universal gift registry will keep you competitive with other retailers. Here are the key benefits to adding a universal gift registry solution, powered by MyRegistry, to your store:
- New Revenue Stream. This tool enables your customers to add your products to their gift registries for their special occasions. As a result, their friends and family will buy those gifts, creating a new revenue stream for your business. A universal gift registry is useful for all gift-giving occasions—weddings, baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and other life events.
- New Customer Acquisition. Gift registries created by your customers give their friends and families who’ve never shopped with you before a reason to visit your site, purchase items, and become new customers.
- Full-price Sales. Unlike most regular shoppers, gift buyers rarely worry about getting discounts. If a gift meets their set budget, they’ll buy it at full price.
- In-store Integration. Using the MyRegistry app that is provided with the universal gift registry software bundle, your customers are able to scan any item in your store to instantly upload it to their registry.
More than your standard gift registry!
You’ll love how easy it is to use:
- Add to Registry Button. This button will appear on all product pages so your customers can add your products to their registries.
- Customized Homepage. Design it to reflect your branding and colors.
- Personalized Partner Dashboard. It organizes data and product activity into easy-to-read reports and analytics useful for future marketing to drive more sales.
- Omnichannel Integration. Designed to be a multi-platform solution, the software is compatible with websites as well as in-store devices—it even gives customers the ability to scan in-store items with their smartphones.
Other key highlights:
- Minimal technical assistance required, so it’s easy to install and quick to market.
- Ongoing service support rests with MyRegistry.
- A universal gift registry aggregates a registrant’s favorites together in one list, providing an additional platform and more exposure for your products.
- You handle checkout and fulfillment, so you can maintain your brand standards.
- If your registrants have any questions, the MyRegistry concierge team is available to them and their gift buyers 7 days a week.
- Our Partner Dashboard provides comprehensive reporting on registry activity that can easily be downloaded and export.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Extreme Wellness Supply
I'm absolutely THRILLED about this app. Working with their team through the process of setting it up in my store has been an absolute delight - they're so responsive and professional to work with PLUS they've gone the extra mile to customize the app to my store. It's looking great and I'm already seeing results - people are adding my products to their registry lists. Yay! I recommend this to any store owner who wants to tap into the high-potential income stream that this universal gift registry offers.
Boss Baby Blvd
I've been using this app for a little over a month and I am loving it! The installation process was pretty straightforward and I got a registry on my website in less than 1 hour. I had a little trouble with the feed but I contacted their partner support and they walked me through it. Turns out you can connect your store with a Shopify product feed but you need to have SKUs or UPC codes for the store scanner to work. Overall this has been a great solution for me. I really like the universal part of the whole thing since I know my customers are registering at the big box stores too.