Best Sellers by Country

Best Sellers by Country

by WeDork

Geo-Targeted Best Sellers Collections

Macho Killer

Easy to use, saves time, helps you make more money. What else can you wish for? 5stars

Namasto

This app is so expensive! Comon, who will pay $30 for 3 country collections?! I would buy it if is like $5 max but not at this price.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We have 3 pricing tiers available, including free plan. According to the stats we see for the stores, Best Sellers app helps to increase conversion and reduce bounce rate up to 30%, which results in increasing earnings of the store.

Muggerz Store

app works fine as expected, didn’t notice anything not working

Spparos

Fast support and reliable app! It works just as it is supposed too. 5 stars!

Crossoro

App is good and works smoothly. Can recommend.

Pologize

Good app to target particular countries but maybe not a best choice for small stores as they simply do not have international customers.

Electro Snacks

This app works fine but we had an issue with that - once I switched to a new theme the redirections stopped working. At all. Their support helped me and fix the issue pretty quickly but I can’t give 5 stars because of this.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, the issue took place for some particular themes and we are so thankful for you to report it. Now it has been fully fixed.

Hipfull

I installed the app, used for some time, works fine.

machology

I liked the app, it works fine for big stores and definitely help to earn more

Skulltrix

I had an issue with collection generations and these guys helped my quickly. Can recommend

Previous 1 3