Best Sellers by Country

Best Sellers by Country

by WeDork

Geo-Targeted Best Sellers Collections

ExDude

This app makes our lives so much easier :) Totally worth the money

Gentelmano

I loved this app. Actually, I installed it and set up automatic generation and that’s it - I know that it refreshes the collections itself I don’t have to care about it. Nice feature to have on each eCommerce store!

Fresh Hoods

We have lots of customers worldwide and several hundreds of products. We are on a premium plan and you know, this app is worth the price. It helped us to generate collections as we wish and target customers. Without this app we will never do it ourselves. Thanks guys

Gio Voss

We have been thinking of some tool like this but were not able to find something reliably and relevant here on marketplace. This app is really helpful and keeps your best sellers always fresh, up to date without any assistance. Support is also quick.

NipKit

Good app and bugs free. Probably there is one thing I would like to improve is that it letting users decide what collections to show instead of doing it on your own inner logic.

Sugar Denim

I have been using this app for some time. What can I say. This app really saves your time by creating best sellers collections and it refreshes them automatically - we have never done this before. UI of the app is easy to use and you don’t have to be a developer to use it. We didn’t track the stats how this app improved our earnings and conversion but will update the feedback after some time of using it.

Redneck Bob

I have just installed the app and generated collections. What can I say - this is definitely useful for big stores but I can’t say how much money it helped me to get additionally. We will see :)

Hunting Joe

Easy way to create a specific country collections. I have been selling for some time but never thought of an app like this. Works fine

Gothio

This app is doing great job. It keeps you focus on your customers and earn more by increasing the conversion. I can say this is a must for any ecommerce business owner.

Denimite

This app is probably a bit expensive for light plan and small store but I have been using it for free. Would be great if I can select a country to display on a free plan.

Previous 1