Geo AI ‑ Collections Generator

Geo AI ‑ Collections Generator

by WeDork

Geo-Targeted Best Sellers Collections

Electro Snacks

This app works fine but we had an issue with that - once I switched to a new theme the redirections stopped working. At all. Their support helped me and fix the issue pretty quickly but I can’t give 5 stars because of this.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, the issue took place for some particular themes and we are so thankful for you to report it. Now it has been fully fixed.

Hipfull

I installed the app, used for some time, works fine.

machology

I liked the app, it works fine for big stores and definitely help to earn more

Skulltrix

I had an issue with collection generations and these guys helped my quickly. Can recommend

Lilyswim

Good tool for me, easy to use so far. I’m on a light plan but actually I would like to be able to choose collections to show myself.
just playing around. seems to be ok so far

Chillax Wear

This app is a good choice for ecommerce. Simple and easy to use. I’m happy that I have not to go any coding or manually changes. This saves time

Juvanis

Good app that helped us to target particular customers from particular countries

Beast Killa

I’m on a free plan and use this app for creating and keep my best sellers collection fresh and up to date! I have a small store so don’t need these redirections they offer. It works fine and completely FREE in my case :)

Dono Mano

I’m glad that such app is here on the apps store. We have been using it for several weeks and it works perfectly. It helped us to earn much more that it costs!

ExDude

This app makes our lives so much easier :) Totally worth the money