Best Sellers by Country

Best Sellers by Country

by WeDork

Geo-Targeted Best Sellers Collections

NipKit

Good app and bugs free. Probably there is one thing I would like to improve is that it letting users decide what collections to show instead of doing it on your own inner logic.

Sugar Denim

I have been using this app for some time. What can I say. This app really saves your time by creating best sellers collections and it refreshes them automatically - we have never done this before. UI of the app is easy to use and you don’t have to be a developer to use it. We didn’t track the stats how this app improved our earnings and conversion but will update the feedback after some time of using it.

Redneck Bob

I have just installed the app and generated collections. What can I say - this is definitely useful for big stores but I can’t say how much money it helped me to get additionally. We will see :)

Hunting Joe

Easy way to create a specific country collections. I have been selling for some time but never thought of an app like this. Works fine

Gothio

This app is doing great job. It keeps you focus on your customers and earn more by increasing the conversion. I can say this is a must for any ecommerce business owner.

Denimite

This app is probably a bit expensive for light plan and small store but I have been using it for free. Would be great if I can select a country to display on a free plan.

Alpha Killaz

5 stars!! Saving time and helps earn money - this is exactly what everyone needs from a Shopify app!

Beast Factor

I was not able to find any app here in the app store that will be generating geo targeted collections. This app does exactly what is needed. Didn’t notice any issues.

Hoodyboss

What I like most is that it’s easy to use and you don’t have to do any coding, even go to admin panel and create collections yourself. App does it itself, without any assistance

BabiDas

This app is really a must have for big international stores with lots of customers from different countries. I liked the feature of automatic generation of collections that is totally useful and saves my time. Recommend it

1 3 Next