Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 février 2023

A very good app. It works perfectly in my store. It's design fits my needs perfectly. It brings a lot of orders to my store

Milady
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 13 février 2023

Happy to hear you had a great experience with BestChat! Thank you very much for your review.

Modifié le 9 juin 2022

Would recommend. Shocking how it's free with all the incredible features. If you're looking for a live chat function I would 100% go with BestChat.

NFDVapes
États-Unis
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 5 juin 2022

Hello,sorry for the inconvenience. After the troubleshotting, the icon is not displayed due to the restriction of the service area set by mistake. You can turn off this setting then chat widget will be shown correctly. We have arranged our colleague to contact you by email. Your feedback means a lot to us, thanks and have a nice day.

20 juin 2022

It’s a nice app without cost. It has chatbot function that helps me a lot. It can also integrate with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Wechat ID. Really nice app!

ShinsShop
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 février 2022

Amazing live chat app!Really recommended, simply beautiful, the support is great. Lots of automated features and customized features, too. hope free all the time, thank you.

ENBUTY
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 5 juin 2022

Thank you so much for your review, the very first one. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions. Have a great day!

12 janvier 2023

Amazing support and functionality. It is an amazing app that can satisfy all your needs. Super rapid speed support!

DOLLS ACTUALLY
Singapour
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 12 janvier 2023

Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you enjoy all the services at Bestchat!

27 décembre 2022

Excellent chat bot application that is free to use and very user friendly to set it up. I just got it today for my store and everything seems to be working well ! The support team is also prompt to respond to any questions !

BebeRafaello
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 28 décembre 2022

Thank you for your review of BestChat.

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying using BestChat and that it was easy for you to set up. We are also happy to hear that the support team was able to help you with any questions you had.

Thank you again for your support!

7 novembre 2023