Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 juin 2023

I love this app, This app help us a lot, I can't imagine how much I've suffered for a Chat app, but now i found it, The Best app i ever have

YODY - LOOK GOOD . FEEL GOOD
Viêt Nam
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application

We love your website too! 💖 We wish you continued success and growth! 🚀

21 juin 2023

This is one very good chatbot app that I can recommend to everyone. They have a lot of good functionality to choose and use from. I used their app for more than a week and I am very happy with their app and their support system.

Thank you BestChat Team for the lovely app. Keep doing what you do best and prosper!

Glamourental
États-Unis
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 27 février 2024

Your enthusiastic recommendation is greatly appreciated! 😊We'll continue to do our best and strive to add value to our users.

26 avril 2023

The application works well, the customer service response is fast, the problem is solved accurately and effectively, the application can do a lot of things, it is worth recommending the application

TattooingKuaBei
BestChat a répondu 1 mars 2024

Fast and accurate customer service is our priority, and we're glad we could assist you effectively. Thank you for recommending our application, and if you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out! 🌟😊

14 juin 2023

Evgearmax
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 28 février 2024

It's wonderful to know that it has been a help for you. We're grateful to have you as a user! If you ever need further assistance, we're here to help.

15 juin 2023

We just installed this live chat APP, This is definitely what we are looking for. It comes with many features that we can use.
And the APP support is very helpful. It will guide me on how to set up the APP.

COOSPO
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 28 février 2024

That's fantastic to hear your kind feedback! We were happy to assist you with setting up the app. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out! 👍

5 juin 2023

Nice APP for beginners and business starters
They have nice customer service and the applications are useful and easy to use

realsexdollslove
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

We're especially excited to hear that you found our customer service team helpful. We're always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're excited to see what you accomplish with our app!

23 juillet 2023

This app looks complicated but very intuitive. And i can feel they are very committed and ambitious. I am doubting will they keep maintaining this big project.

galactic-merchant-official
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 27 février 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Rest assured, we're dedicated to maintaining and improving this project. Your feedback motivates us to keep pushing forward! 💪🚀

1 juin 2023

This app is amazing to set up, easy to understand. It’s very good so far! The support is very good as well

AIRA BIKINI
Australie
BestChat a répondu 29 février 2024

Glad to hear you're enjoying our app! 😊 We strive to make setup easy and support top-notch. If you ever need assistance, we're here to help!

20 avril 2023

Really perfect app, easy to use. I'm very impressed by the customer service, Kyrie is amazing, very responsive and helpful. Thank you BestChat

0-Bite™
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BestChat a répondu 4 mars 2024

Absolutely thrilled to hear that you're loving BestChat! 🌟 Kyrie and the team are dedicated to providing top-notch service. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing BestChat! 🚀

11 mai 2023

This chatbox is the shit! not a 100% but a 99.999999 % what more you need to get hooked right now! Jokes apart, im just loving this app!!

MY CONFIDENT LIFESTYLE
Nigeria
BestChat a répondu 1 mars 2024

Your humor caught us off guard! 😄 We're delighted that you're enjoying the app so much! Keep spreading the good vibes! 🎉