BestChat Live Chat Chatbot

Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 23, 2023

Excellent plugin with great website and UI. Good setup and very and easy to use for new businesses and stores.

Oink - The Print Pig
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2023

Amazing support and functionality. It is an amazing app that can satisfy all your needs. Super rapid speed support!

DOLLS ACTUALLY
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
BestChat replied January 12, 2023

Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you enjoy all the services at Bestchat!

December 30, 2022

Nice chat box app ,support multi communication method and allow you to track more detail of the visitor .Last but not least ,they have a helpful support team .

XSPACECUP
Time spent using app: 20 days
BestChat replied January 2, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review!
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our app 😊 have a great day!

December 28, 2022

I like best chat app, it's so simple to use, easy to install, also got huge functional. It's a best free APP you can find for customer service. Thank you so much

vapmezon
Time spent using app: 9 months
BestChat replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Bestchat! It was a pleasure assisting you!
Bestchat Support Team.

December 27, 2022

Excellent chat bot application that is free to use and very user friendly to set it up. I just got it today for my store and everything seems to be working well ! The support team is also prompt to respond to any questions !

BebeRafaello
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
BestChat replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your review of BestChat.

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying using BestChat and that it was easy for you to set up. We are also happy to hear that the support team was able to help you with any questions you had.

November 28, 2022

bestchat is one of the best communication app with your customers.already a few weeks and I am satisfied .something I would like the editor to add is the personalization of the icon and also adds additional features and if possible even paying keep this chatbot alive.

romypay
Haiti
Time spent using app: 23 days

Thank you for your review of BestChat.

We are happy to hear that you have been using the app for a few weeks and are satisfied with it. We will consider your suggestion to add personalization options for the app icon and try to add more features.

October 21, 2022

I love this app so much! I had another chat app installed first, but it didn't have an app for my iPhone. With this service I can also get notified on my iPhone and talk to potential customers when I'm away from the computer. Lots of easy-to-use customisations and features, plus it looks great. I wanted to leave a review because I'm also so impressed with how speedy and polite the customer service were to answer a question I had. Thank you!

Beauty Content Hub
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you for your review of BestChat.

We are glad to hear that you love the app and find it easy to use with lots of customization options and great features. We are also pleased that you were impressed with the speed and politeness of our customer service team.

October 7, 2022

It‘s a very nice app that I really recommend. I like the chatbot function which helps my business a lot. And it can integrate with my WhatsApp, I like it!

NewWorld
Brunei
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

Thank you for your review of BestChat.

We are glad to hear that you like the app and find it useful for your business. We are also happy to hear that you like the integration with WhatsApp.

September 29, 2022

Perfect customer service and using experience. Easy to install and set up with all possible channels within minutes. CS helps to test the connection and everything goes well. I like the Wechat connection when you can communicate with Chinese sellers directly. Strongly recommend

Toysfordeal
Time spent using app: 12 days
BestChat replied December 9, 2022

Thank you for your positive review of bestchat.
We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our customer service and found the app easy to install and set up with all possible channels. We are happy to help test the connection to ensure everything works well. We are also pleased that you like the ability to communicate with Chinese sellers directly through Wechat.

September 19, 2022

I like best chat app, it's so simple to use, also got huge functional. It's a best free APP you can find for customer service. Thx so much

XinXiu Store