Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

by BestPush

Back in Stock Email Alerts, Notify Me and Out of Stock Alerts

L'Or du Temps

I used this app to notify my client when a product was back ! It works perfectly and its highly customable.

Tower Records

App works great to notify my customers when items are back in stock. Any issues are quickly seen to. Customer service reps are great.

bikordon

Nice and useful application. It works as it should. The panel is clear and easy to use. Technical support is very good.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

EV ME - Dé Premium Laadkabeldiscounter

Easy in use, great and fast costumer service! Asked if they could code the button under my Add To Cart button, costumer service responded right away and fixed it within 5 minutes!

Mini Soles

Kudos to the developers! This app has been helpful in notifying customers of restocks and so much more! Will continue to use!

BIGMOODACCESSORY

very usueful app to notify customers once out of stock items are back in stock. Only app that offers these services vvery happy.

October 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review. Our team is thrilled you're happy with our app.

lyntea

It is a very good app, it helps me a lot for me to know many customer information. I would like to thank you.

October 4, 2020

Thanks Lyntea for your kind words. We're glad you found us helpful.

Sleek & Slayed

I used this app to notify customers when their fave items are back in stock! this was great way to make sure everyone gets a chance to purchase

September 21, 2020

Thanks Sleek & Slayed. We are glad that our service has helped your customers.

Ovalware

App is functional and easy to integrate so far, looking forward to be able to do more customization on interface and message in the future.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating. We will try our best to maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Ceniceros Creations

This app has worked amazing so far! Its very easy to use and looks great on my website! My customers, as well as myself, are loving being on the know on when things will be restocking.

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Previous 1