Restock & Back In Stock Alerts

Restock & Back In Stock Alerts

by BestPush

Restock notifier with email/SMS/push.Inventory management tool

All Would Envy

This app is amazing, works magic and is very reasonably priced as compared to similar apps in the market. Customer service is super prompt as well! If you need any customization, just email the team and they will do it for you!

Dear All Would Envy Shop
Thanks for sharing a marvelous feedback. Helping you to provide your needs is our goal.

Bikecomponents.ca

Amazing app and even better support. Had a small issue and the response was immediate as was the resolution.

Dear Bikecomponents.ca Shop
Thanks for sharing your terrific feedback. Our customer support is always ready to help you out.

Maison Baum

The app is not tested and thought-through at all. The back-in-stock reminder is added for all variants not just those out of stock. It's not viable for multi-language shops. We use the Prestige theme.

Dear Maison Baum Shop
Sorry to hear about your problems. Our Support team does everything to make sure your problem is solved. Looking forward to hear good news from you.

My Diffability Australia

This is a sensational app. It plugs in seamlessly and the support was excellent. The customer service team answered all of our questions and helped with the implementation in less than 12hrs. Highly recommend.

Dear My Diffability Australia Shop
Thanks for your kind feedback. We're happy helping you in your business. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Home on the Swan

Great little app for a alerting potential customers of stock updates. I wish the Shopify contact sync was included on the middle tier plan. www.homeontheswan.com.au

November 23, 2020

Dear Home On The Swan Shop
Thanks for sharing your insightful feedback. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

FashionFreakssss

The app did everything, i didn't have to self install anything. I love it now i predict my sales will increase because i will know what my customers want restocked

November 10, 2020

Dear Fashion Freakssss Shop
we're happy helping you in your business. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

The Happy Headband Co

Ali on the support team was super quick to respond and implement custom edits for the design. After customization, the app works seamlessly with our storefront to notify customers when our products are back in stock. Definitely worth the upgrade to the Starter plan!

November 10, 2020

Dear Happy Headband Co Shop
Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback. Our customer support is always ready to help you out.

Bujo Home

Using this app allowed me to communicate with my customers when a product was back. Fully customizable the business, simple steps and navigation.

Dear Bujo Home
Thanks for sharing a great feedback. Providing your needs is our goal.

enby

This app helps me capture sales that I would otherwise miss out on. Looking forward to new features being added.

Dear EnbyShop
we're happy helping you in your business. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

L'Or du Temps

I used this app to notify my client when a product was back ! It works perfectly and its highly customable.

Dear L'Ordu Temps
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Previous 1 3