Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Fudo Boards

Deleted it right when they were asking for money, there are plenty of free apps out there that work just as well

July 23, 2020

Hi, we are sorry you did not see our Clear pricing on our app description page. Thousands of merchants LOVE our dependable, flexible and powerful contact form app. Many complain of problems with free apps. We wish you the best with your online store.

Wellington Fireplace Studio

Easy to use app for forms, powerful functions, highly recommended if you need any email integrations and services!

smart pattern making

We have used this app for more than a year already and we will stop using this app due to their pricing structure as they want us to pay them more money for the traffic we are paying to get so hard and not for the usage of the actual contact form which is crazy.

None of the traffic we have received has used a single contact form and they want us to pay them more money aside from the regular subscription we are paying that is a ripoff.

Store owners beware of this app. Their pricing structure is not based on usage even if no one used your contact form they will ask you for more money as they did with the emails they sent to us.

June 17, 2020

We are sorry you are unhappy with our clear pricing structure. Our pricing is based on website visits (not tool impressions or clicks). We are very upfront about our pricing and have not changed it in 5 years. You said yourself you have used our app for 1 year with no prior issues.

We see you created 10 individual contact forms to use on your website (part of our service).

It is very common to base app fees on site visits (because it is easy to compare with Google Analytics)

We offered you 100,000 monthly visits for $29.99/month (save additional 30% if you pay yearly) but you told us to refund your previous payment.

For your information, IF you upgraded to the new custom plan offered you would get an automatic credit for unused part of your current yearly plan.

We will cancel your Zotabox account as requested in your first email and refund your last payment.

We wish you the best with your online store. (if you change your mind, your Zotabox settings will be saved for future use).

Kingly Liquids

Such A Great App, Cant Wait To Explore All Of Its Features! I have only used it for a day but as far as i can tell its doing great.

Jack-Miller

I am using this app from today and it is gorgeous to me.
The only problem is that I would like to be able to display automatically your form when someone clic on "contact us" on my own page (because I am not sure everybody will quickly see your box below)
Best regards and congratulations

February 10, 2020

Hi Jack, you can open our form with your own link (or embed our form in a page). Please go to the 'embed' tab on our setting page for instructions.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Raleigh Restorations

I love this app, used the free version as well as the paid! Works so well for what I need! Thank you so much!

thesimbastore

I created a beautiful contact form with just the click of a button, very easy to use and an awesome way to bring in more traffic to your store.

Vibevine.club-

I love this e-mail marketing app. It has a variety of tools. It helps with promo ideas and more. Thanks guys!

DELMACARE

The app is really easy to use. I love it. I will be back to write a more extensive review once I use all the features.

Janet's Fashions

App is pretty good, but is not "free". All of a sudden I started getting spam and it was because the app stopped working, because now after months of using it, they want me to pay. Don't bother if you're looking for a free solution to spam!

August 5, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry. We have discontinued our free plan but offer a 30 day guarantee with our low cost premium plans. You maybe on our old free plan with 1,000 free visits a month. The emails you are receiving respectively remind you your tools will stop displaying when you are near your limit.

We are sorry you are unhappy with our free plan. We wish you the best in future with your online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85