Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Tigbul's Variety

I like the app. I have it placed on bottom of screen for anyone who needs to ask a question. Which I believe people will respond to better. Tigbuls-variety

RayZoo

RayZooFootball

Love this app, we really didn’t feel comfortable displaying direct email addresses on our site, this app solves that problem so easily. A great way for your customers to get in touch. A Star, best out there and it’s FREE!

Multiniverso

Me encanto esta app. Aün en su versión libre tiene mucho valor, ufff, sin duda alguna es ideal para las tiendas pequeñas, y les recomiendo que salten al de pago, ya que la calidad es muy buena.

hugetextensions

very goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bellissimo International

use this app its the best easy to install and can set up the way u want super cool and easy to use get this app

J.W. Renfroe Pecan Co.

Very easy to use, after trying 3 other similar apps, this one did the job. USER-FRIENDLY!!! I am no expert either.

Jeebesshop

easy to use, actually really clean look, one thing I don't like that is showing the Zotac logo in the left bottom corner thas all. The only thing is that logo showing.

Miss Sunshine

Great app for adding a contact us form to your online store. Very easy to set up! I loved that you can change the background, add the form to your main menu, etc.

CHARDÉ

Great app! It is easy to set up and the design is clean cut. I did a test contact form and everything runs smoothly! Will recommend!

LOLO Boutique

I like the app. For a simple contact form it really does the job. You can edit the background and add some fun photos, pick colors. Really nice.