Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Semraascioglu.store

I used this app to perform my Google Adds and organize my shop .I am happy to find it.As I just started working on it ,I don't have any feedback yet.But it looks I will be very happy with my decision.
Thank You!

Amber Moon

I just added this app and love it so much already! It's so easy to use and format. Thank you so much!

iMani Skincare

I used this app to add a contact function to my website. It was SUPER easy to use - love the result!

Fit N Trendi

Super easy to configure. I am a new website owner and just starting out with websites and configuration. This app makes it so easy to configure the contact us forms with step by step instructions. Brilliant!

Paracon Consultants Corp.

Awesome tool. Very easy to use. I even can't stop playing with it.
I embedded it to some of my product pages.

Studio Ineśka

Super easy to set up, and it is excellent for a free app. I like the quick and straight forward customisation and colour-matching to my website. Highly recommend!

sale

Love this app does not bog down page speed with coding is functional and does what it says with great options like color match to page etc...

men2day

It's the best I've found and it allows me to create all I need.
As a comment, to establish a communication, Facebook Messenger works well, but the client has to use a Facebook account to establish the conversation

Quality of Knife

I used this app to help me put a contact button on my website.
Did a great job. not enough picture options. why do I have to write 100 characters. I dont have time. Now I have written much more then 100...

Small Batch Wax

Very easy to install and get up and running, I had everything I needed done within 5 minutes. It looks amazing and everything I wanted to customize was customizable for free. Great app for your store.