Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Raleigh Restorations

I love this app, used the free version as well as the paid! Works so well for what I need! Thank you so much!

thesimbastore

I created a beautiful contact form with just the click of a button, very easy to use and an awesome way to bring in more traffic to your store.

Vibevine.club-

I love this e-mail marketing app. It has a variety of tools. It helps with promo ideas and more. Thanks guys!

DELMACARE

The app is really easy to use. I love it. I will be back to write a more extensive review once I use all the features.

Janet's Fashions

App is pretty good, but is not "free". All of a sudden I started getting spam and it was because the app stopped working, because now after months of using it, they want me to pay. Don't bother if you're looking for a free solution to spam!

August 5, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry. We have discontinued our free plan but offer a 30 day guarantee with our low cost premium plans. You maybe on our old free plan with 1,000 free visits a month. The emails you are receiving respectively remind you your tools will stop displaying when you are near your limit.

We are sorry you are unhappy with our free plan. We wish you the best in future with your online store.

Dog Arena Store

Just wow!! Very satisfied and happy. Please, help me integrate it to my MailChimp server as right now I can't do it.

July 21, 2019

Hi, we have responded to you by email. Here is the FAQ to help you connect your contact form to Mailchimp. Please contact us at customerservice@zotabox.com for any additional customer support.

We wish you the best with your online store and look forward to your updated review :)

shineplace

Awesoe App, is Like a PIece o Cake of Chocolate, Very Good App, Your Store Will be Have the Double of the Sells!!!

Tudo de Promo

maravilhoso, super facil de usar, cumpre o que promete, recomendo............................................

Viet Grafix

I use this app for my online contact form, it's real helpful for my online business and I thanks for it.

WINTOUR

Excellent! Very easy to navigate. No need for support cuz it's straight forward. Definitely highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86