Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

CHARDÉ

Great app! It is easy to set up and the design is clean cut. I did a test contact form and everything runs smoothly! Will recommend!

LOLO Boutique

I like the app. For a simple contact form it really does the job. You can edit the background and add some fun photos, pick colors. Really nice.

kanata Hair

This app is great and easy to use. They show you step by step how to Install it in your website. I highly recommend this app.

UPstanderz

I discovered this app while searching for a nice contact form. I found a ton more! Their apps are user-friendly & integrate seamlessly. No special coding/techy skills needed... super awesome!

Thaty Store Boutique

I loved this application. Very easy to configure and very intuitive.
It is quite customizable and the best thing is that it has free plans
Thanks, Zotabox!

Photography done Wright

Easy to understand great results! Would happily recommend to any other users brilliant app really helpful

Muva Mel’s

So far, it has been extremely beginner friendly! I am not a coder at all but it was very easy applying it to my website so far I love it.

The Elephant Temple

So far so good..........................................................................................................

Moon Goddess Gifts

We love using the Easy Contact Form app within our online store MoonGoddessGifts.com! It is very convenient and presents email in a professional and customized way. We highly recommend it!

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Ziada Online Outlet Mall

So many tools to choose from, easy to navigate & implement. All the tools you need for your business