Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Queensunnies

This form was super simple for me to install and I was able to fully customize it my site in a matter of minutes. This is exactly what my store need to elevate our contact info, thanks!

Kickstash

Good interface, very easy to use and great screenshorts for aplying code to website.

Angelique Kate Fashions

simply to install, and easy to use, love it, great App.

Organicfoodfinds Com

We tried a few other apps prior to zotabox. They are, by far, more user friendly and provide the options we were looking for. Thanks for a great APP Zotabox!

New Age Awakening Gifts

So far so good! We at Athena's Treasure Trove love this review App so far.

Lethrift Consignment

Love it! Super easy to install and user friendly.

Beauty Glamour Box

Sush an easy app to use and install. Brings a more professional look to my store, while providing more customer service to my customers. Highly recommend

Elizabethbloo

Love how easy it was to set up and how professional it looks! Great add to my Shopify store!

101 Watch

After a short while I set up app correctly. It offers a lot of options to change colors, styles and it makes another impulse for your customers.

The Art Of Stitch

I am quite impressed by the contact form. It looks good, the interface looks classy, and it was very easy to set up. Definitely a marked improvement then what I had before.

It looks great on my website!