Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

simon's finest art

Very easy to use. Good app for your shop. I watched a YouTube Video to setup everything step by step.

LuvB

Waste of time. Free version wouldn't save customized updates and kept showing the default background picture and style.

6IX9INEDUMMY

great tool for contact forms. I was able to greatly improve the look of my store with this app. must have

metalvoque

This helped me to provide a facebook live chat on my website. I Got some great help and it works perfectly fine.

Smush Face Place

So easy! I had the form customized, tested and working in like 5 minutes! Really impressed with how easy it was to get this up and running. Thanks!

Silhouettes by Elle

I used this app for my shopify store contact form. I am so glade I can customize the color to match my brand..I wish I can have more fonts..to match with mine :) Thank you!

Gift Mart

the app is great... i cannot figure everything about it yet but i really really like it so far!
i would recommend it highly.
jay

TWO SUITCASES

Excellent. I am using it for a BETTER experience with the Contact Us form and it's GREAT! Thank you!

SoBuy

Its really a such ideal app, included all the functions which I want to have, of course you need to pay for it, but I think it is worth to pay.

Weekly Outlet

I just installed this application and it looks good. Let's see if it is useful or not. This review is mandatory.