Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

metalvoque

This helped me to provide a facebook live chat on my website. I Got some great help and it works perfectly fine.

Smush Face Place

So easy! I had the form customized, tested and working in like 5 minutes! Really impressed with how easy it was to get this up and running. Thanks!

Silhouettes by Elle

I used this app for my shopify store contact form. I am so glade I can customize the color to match my brand..I wish I can have more fonts..to match with mine :) Thank you!

Gift Mart

the app is great... i cannot figure everything about it yet but i really really like it so far!
i would recommend it highly.
jay

TWO SUITCASES

Excellent. I am using it for a BETTER experience with the Contact Us form and it's GREAT! Thank you!

SoBuy

Its really a such ideal app, included all the functions which I want to have, of course you need to pay for it, but I think it is worth to pay.

Weekly Outlet

I just installed this application and it looks good. Let's see if it is useful or not. This review is mandatory.

'Choleture

Super easy to use and perfectly customizable to match my stores color theme and typography. I look forward to using more of this developers tools!

The Original Homozon

Created contact form on Contact page. Was able to personalize it, make it pretty and load it up without any issues. Using free version and it is doing all that I need it to. Love it.

Schatten Design

After embedding the code in a page, the page functions but I receive no emails from the app. This is the freebie version and perhaps that has some bearing on this. There is nothing getting hung up a spam trap.