Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Open Crate

Excellent app, very impressed with the ease of set-up. Further, the support from Zotabox has been exceptional (we had a few coding questions).

Hq Auto

OMG, this is probably the best app. Very easy to use and mutifuntional!!! i love it

Nurdtyme

Great App. I love that you can change the background.

Cheecolicious

Great app. Clean ad does not slow down site.

Active Creatures

This app is so easy to use and since I added it to our site, has increased email sign ups and contact form submissions exponentially.
And even when I did get myself into a bit of mess (user error!) the support team was AMAZING.

Edc Agency

What an excellent app. Not only is it free but it is super easy to use. I don't know much about web design or programming. And I was able to complete a form within five minutes and have it on my website instantly. Five stars!

Fawnlife

Fantastic product. So easy to install and use. Would highly recommend.

Justballet

As a shopify novice this was extremely easy to use and produced a professional result!! Thank you :)

Queensunnies

This form was super simple for me to install and I was able to fully customize it my site in a matter of minutes. This is exactly what my store need to elevate our contact info, thanks!

Kickstash

Good interface, very easy to use and great screenshorts for aplying code to website.