Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Ets Biz Express

It is simply amazing. It added a great feature to my tradestore. customers can easily contact us at ease.
To see how it works, please kindly visit https://bizexpressonline.net/ and you will see contact us icon displaying on my ecommerce store.

Bubbles N Cream

I'm new in shopify and I don't have any training in HTML. Having that said, when I used this app I felt like a pro. It added so many cool things to my website without any hassle nor coding. It is definitively dumb-proof. The customer service is pretty good too! They might not answer right away (like we are used to) but when they do, they take as much time as needed to try to fix your problems… Thumbs up for this app

Viva Saudavel Todos Os Dias

It's wonderful, but I'm having some problems when I try to put images rather than bottoms. Sorry my English... I'm from Brazil and I speak Portuguese.

Creative Chics Aprons

Extremely easy to install and customize!

Nanifashion

Zotabox apps are reflection of shopify spirit. Extremely easy to set up, and add an additional value to your website. They have very generous app policy as well.

Onlineshenanigans

Splendid app, work beautifully. Easy to set up and user friendly

Innermodern

Great App!!

So simple to set up, very well designed :)

Soul Shoes New Zealand

Very user friendly and easy. Definitely reccomend.

Pretty Little Gifts 2

Zotobox have a collection of apps I have to recommend.
Contact forms
Facebook Live Chat
Promo Bar
Social Buttons
Simple Popup
Email Capture *Integrates with Mailchimp
and so much more.. you really have to try them out. They have a complete DASHBOARD all in one. You can turn on or off. Have rules.. I could really keep going.
When I loaded this app.. I got more than I bargained for. Was a truly lovely surprise. I am not tech savvy it was incredibly simple and customisable. Before you decide to go and try all different apps with different prices and I should mention most of the good apps Zotobox offer are FREE. Please do your business a favour and try them out.

I had one small issue with my tabs not sticking to my page. Its 7.30pm in the evening and Paul Evans CMO & Co-founder Zotabox stayed back and fixed it for us before going home. That is quality and dedicated service.

Thank you Zotabox. Quality Service and Fantastic Value.

Husky Tactical

Easy to use. Comes with other great add ons that are also free