Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Happy Pet Mart

I just love it! Very nice app, thank you!

Posh Girl Us

Super easy to install, set up and use, works very well, thanks much.

Sweet 323

Well so for so good, will have to give it time to really know how I feel. I will say that I did pick this app over all others due to all the positive remarks...

Yourturnkeystore 207

This is exactly what I was looking for. Completely customizable to go with my site. I would give it ten stars if I could. Thank You Zotabox!

Emerald Gold

Excellent package, easy to install and configure. works very well.

Saleras

No issues whatsoever - we have been using and enjoying this application for a long time.
Sleek, well-made and reliable.

Luvibee Kids Company

Very easy to use and to set up. Loving the option to have customers contact me directly from my site.

Golfersskinsingapore

Pretty easy and straightforward interface. Contact form and social media linker. Whole process didnt take more than an hour and it was my first time doing it.

Studio Q Art By Nicky

I like it! It was super easy to format with my choice of colors and style and is simple enough for what I need.

The only thing I don't like is that it drops down so quickly from the main menu which I think makes it look a little cheesy. Maybe a slower speed or a quick fade in instead? But other than that, it's perfect for a free contact us app! Thank you!

Threeface

Very easy to use and very professional result! Very happy with this app. Really helpfull to my site www.threeface.it. Thank you so much!