Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Pretty Little Gifts 2

Zotobox have a collection of apps I have to recommend.
Contact forms
Facebook Live Chat
Promo Bar
Social Buttons
Simple Popup
Email Capture *Integrates with Mailchimp
and so much more.. you really have to try them out. They have a complete DASHBOARD all in one. You can turn on or off. Have rules.. I could really keep going.
When I loaded this app.. I got more than I bargained for. Was a truly lovely surprise. I am not tech savvy it was incredibly simple and customisable. Before you decide to go and try all different apps with different prices and I should mention most of the good apps Zotobox offer are FREE. Please do your business a favour and try them out.

I had one small issue with my tabs not sticking to my page. Its 7.30pm in the evening and Paul Evans CMO & Co-founder Zotabox stayed back and fixed it for us before going home. That is quality and dedicated service.

Thank you Zotabox. Quality Service and Fantastic Value.

Husky Tactical

Easy to use. Comes with other great add ons that are also free

Shiffon Boutique And Resale

Easily installed and works just like it says. I would use this again or recommend to another user. Love the contact form...it's what I needed.

Nailjuiceshop

The contact forms look great and make it easy to customise to our store's design.

Grover Allman

Works great, easy to set up with lots of options for customisation.

Decorluxeuk

Easy to install - so happy I found this app!!

thank you, zotabox! meowmeow.ca x

Lifetime Intemacy

5 stars for ease on installi g this app. My store is new and has not gone live as yet so cannot feedback on its use...I will however pop back once we are up and running to update my feedback...very qick to install.

www.laboudoircoquette.com coming soon

Roberts Diabetic Supplies

This app was so easy to install and great features too... keep up the great work guys... and FREE is awesome for what I have..

Robert Burney
Roberts Diabetic Supplies

Mgtha Watches

Very easy to use, brilliant little app!

Scentnotes

Wonderful app. Loving the ease to use.