Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Everlasting Keepsakes

Super easy to setup! I was just looking for something to add a contact form to my store and this got the job done. Very useful.

Clearskinminerals

Awesome App.Works fine.I love it.

Vutónni

Awesome contact form. Thanks for creating this amazing form for us to add to our store vutonni.com.

Cheers,
Team Vutónni

Country Sheek Look

Great app. We do not have a formal contact page on our store, so this is a nice visual for customers to email us if they have any questions with their order. This app is also mobile optimized!

Shopify SEO

Awesome App, our clients' use this App all the time to find out more info about our services. Overall very pleased with this App! Plus the installation is very quick and easy. Great tool for clients to quickly and easily submit their info. This important because at least 51% of our clients view our website on their mobile devices.

Kratom Trading Company

I really like this app. It works great and makes your contact form look up to date and easy to find.

longlock

This app works perfectly and very simple to use. I tried other apps but I think that BetterContactForm is the best app. Simple for me, simple for my customer and then, great work. Simple is the best.

Banjos Bead House

Great simple contact form that is quick to install

1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next