Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Lifestyle Changes

Amazing product. Love the way it works.

Childs Prints

A really useful set of tools that are easy to use and customize. No need to edit in css .

Clickblerje

I like it,its nice and easy use

Sealife

This is app is simple to use. I was able to the get the pop-up contact form to look real slick with a custom background. Plus there were some bonus features, including a Facebook messenger support box. I set up both the contact and Facebook support. Let's see how it goes!

Mbuayates

If you do not get this your crazy!!!

this is a fantastic application ZOTABOX - YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

Intimate Rose

So far so good! Got it set up quickly and it appears to be working. Thanks!

Catherine Cole Studio

Very easy to use and was able to use colors of my site and custom photos. Nice!

Povertybarn

We were using another contact form app and this one is much easier to set up and use. Simple to customize, and I love the social media buttons. If only it had Instagram too, then it would be perfect.

4 Left Turns

Very simple and easy to set up. We are now using it in both of our Shopify shops. I love that I can use my own background image and customize the colors to match my stores.

Quest Outfitter

Fantastic bit of code, had it installed and setup in maybe 15 minutes and most of that was just me playing with button layout. Certainly saved me the time of having to do it myself.