Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Vutónni

Awesome contact form. Thanks for creating this amazing form for us to add to our store vutonni.com.

Cheers,
Team Vutónni

Country Sheek Look

Great app. We do not have a formal contact page on our store, so this is a nice visual for customers to email us if they have any questions with their order. This app is also mobile optimized!

Shopify SEO

Awesome App, our clients' use this App all the time to find out more info about our services. Overall very pleased with this App! Plus the installation is very quick and easy. Great tool for clients to quickly and easily submit their info. This important because at least 51% of our clients view our website on their mobile devices.

Andrew's Loft

They create a link to their site on the bottom of every page, but even after uninstalling the link remains there. I have to manually go through every page to delete it!

Eternal Wooden Roses

One of the best "contact us" forms out there, very pro
Highly recommend NOT putting it on a part of your website that loads every time a customer changes pages as it WILL bog them down.

Kratom Trading Company

I really like this app. It works great and makes your contact form look up to date and easy to find.

longlock

This app works perfectly and very simple to use. I tried other apps but I think that BetterContactForm is the best app. Simple for me, simple for my customer and then, great work. Simple is the best.

Wholesale Accessories Mobile Phone

can't uninstalling the app did not remove!even i already remove it.this is outrages!

5-HTP+ Patch

Uninstalling the app did not remove it - I had to find where the code had been put in to our theme.liquid file and manually remove it!

Not very good instructions, buggy, and not really what we wanted. Good effort though I suppose.

Banjos Bead House

Great simple contact form that is quick to install

1 2 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 86 Next